ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: NFL off-season to look similar to last off-season

seminole817

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2005
Only a matter of time until college says the same thing? Wonder what attendance will look like

Reactions: evgoodwin
Let’s hope so, but I wouldn’t bet on a normal spring practice/summer for college football

What would you expect with so many NFL players in the ICU intubated.. probably getting close to 10% of all players.
Right. The NFL was hell bent on getting through the season and even they are doing this. Student athletes in the academia world...pretty easy to play it “safe.” It doesn’t matter that no one got sick. The first time an unpaid college kid does...some of the media is waiting for that opportunity to pounce.

Reactions: nynole1
I remember the “ 😂 You guys actually think we’re having football this year?” posts...many of them adamant there was no way football would ever be played in 2020. So, I’m gonna take a wait and see approach.

I remember the “ 😂 You guys actually think we’re having football this year?” posts...many of them adamant there was no way football would ever be played in 2020. So, I’m gonna take a wait and see approach.
You’re talking about fulfilling tv contracts to survive vs having spring ball. Can you not see a massive difference in the two?

Will the NFL force players to get the vaccine if they want to play?

Because there aren’t tv contracts involved
That’s true. I just think 2 months from now we’re in a much different place with COVID. The tide will start to dramatically turn. I’d feel better if “spring” practice started in May.

That’s true. I just think 2 months from now we’re in a much different place with COVID. The tide will start to dramatically turn. I’d feel better if “spring” practice started in May.
It already started yesterday with the WHO admitting that the PCR tests are stupid and directing clinics to fix their testing.

You’re talking about fulfilling tv contracts to survive vs having spring ball. Can you not see a massive difference in the two?
I see the difference yet that apparently did not influence the original predictions. So, I’m gonna wait and see. Much of this has become a charade., i.e. spaced bench chairs at basketball games.

It already started yesterday with the WHO admitting that the PCR tests are stupid and directing clinics to fix their testing.
Do you have link? Just curious and would like to read the full story. Thanks in advance

Do you have link? Just curious and would like to read the full story. Thanks in advance

I see the difference yet that apparently did not influence the original predictions. So, I’m gonna wait and see. Much of this has become a charade., i.e. spaced bench chairs at basketball games.
No doubt. Some of these precautions are comical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT