ADVERTISEMENT

Sipping on a White Claw and already thinking about the WVU game

Come on 229... You’re drinking white claws now??
giphy.gif

You realize that White Claw is a woman's drink, right? It's popularity--and it is extremely popular--comes from the ladies. Now, you can argue "so what, I like it, and what's wrong with siding with the ladies"...and normally I might buy that argument. But not when it comes to drinking, next you'll be saying you sip chardonay after the White Claw. Be a man. Drink whiskey.

Just keep drinking at least for another year. I think our ceiling next year is 8 wins with 7-5 being the most likely scenario. Norvell has his hands full with massive rebuild.

It's imperative to win this game...3 years in a row we've started the season with a loss. The experience on D will be key early.

Sidenote do they serve white claws in the Benz?

If we win games, he can drink whatever he wants winning makes everything ok....even white claws.

It's imperative to win this game...3 years in a row we've started the season with a loss. The experience on D will be key early.

Sidenote do they serve white claws in the Benz?
Just got done applying my mud mask while zipping a Zema to while thinking about that game

Reactions: Noles229
Leave the man alone! I ain't gonna lie that I can put a few of those suckers away, especially during the summer time here on Pensacola Beach.

I mean, hell, I drink Naturdays.

But tonight, sipping on Knob Creek Rye.

Man, some of these Single Barrel store picks I’ve picked up of these are killer.

Reactions: pcolanole07
Looks like trolling skills aren’t perishable.

So good to have you back, 229.

Oh, wow. Looks like my sarcasm isn’t perishable either.

Reactions: Noles229
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT