ADVERTISEMENT

So... where does a 30 something guy meet women?

What you need is a bottle of chloroform a rag and then any secluded place will do. Try parks or parking garages for best results. Wear some dark clothes and of course don't forget to accessorize with some nice gloves. You'll do fine.

Next go around she has to be a Nole fan. Its really annoying being in a relationship with someone that has no clue about being a real fan. Ex was a fair weather Ohio State fan. She wore all the gear when they were doing good. Ask her to sing you the fight song or their cheer and she had no clue. WTF was I thinking?

First wife and I met at school. You'd think that would do it for ya. When our first child was born, she dropped it completely. When I look back I saw signs that she wasn't that into it. Lesson learned. We had many other issues, but I shared your disappointment.

I guess in all my lonely, married years I compiled a list of things I wanted in a woman. Being a Nole fan, a REAL FAN, was at the top of that list. I felt like one of the kids in Weird Science. Whelp...in August I am getting married to my "Kelly LeBrock". God blessed me for some reason. Everything on my list and then some. I won the relationship lottery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT