Some good news!

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
Ok
Not patting my own back or tooting my own horn

I’ve been doing code enforcement issues as a GC for 5 years now

I am actually good at it

Anyways, wanted to share with the board that just got confirmation of $480000 in liens on an older clients home reduced to $2400

Feels good!

I’m setting up to do this statewide

Atf permits
Lien reduction
Expired permits
Work done with no permits
Open permits closing

Anyways, wanted you all to know I’m not always a peckerhead

Ok
Not patting my own back or tooting my own horn

I’ve been doing code enforcement issues as a GC for 5 years now

I am actually good at it

Anyways, wanted to share with the board that just got confirmation of $480000 in liens on an older clients home reduced to $2400

Feels good!

I’m setting up to do this statewide

Atf permits
Lien reduction
Expired permits
Work done with no permits
Open permits closing

Anyways, wanted you all to know I’m not always a peckerhead
Who called you a peckerhead?

Good job, itch!

awards-night-crowd-clapping-hands-round-of-applause-awzdg3efkxv7oyxq.gif

Are you sure about that?

Anyway....Good job!

Ok
I may have twisted the truth on that part

I was coming in for a finger wave, but I saw a sign in lobby
It said “ all pain no gain”

Then I heard the screams, of grown men screaming “ yes mommy dearest”, daddy will be good!

I ran outa there

• Haha
Reactions: NoleFan2U
Ok
I may have twisted the truth on that part

I was coming in for a finger wave, but I saw a sign in lobby
It said “ all pain no gain”

Then I heard the screams, of grown men screaming “ yes mommy dearest”, daddy will be good!

I ran outa there
I find it amusing what some remember about me. I just might have the most famous finger in all of Florida.🤣

Well
Got a call today from a Catholic mission, where they help the homeless with food/shelter etc

Anyhow they did some work without a permit

Facing $250 per day fines

So I’m going to take a look and see what I can do to help them

It made me think of the Protestant-catholic discussions we all debated the other day

Most likely I will help them, not because I’m some great guy but I believe that “when one part of the body hurts the whole body hurts”!

I will let you know how it turns out

Now go out tomorrow and love one another!

Well
I met with the catholic mission today

There in a kinda tough spot
Not only was an enclosure done without a permit, it was done so far out of code it will be tough to salvage

So while I was there they were feeding the homeless, volunteers heavily involved ( including my ex wife)

So how can I not come alongside them, right?

God has a plan, and I believe you get blessed when you give a blessing

God will always make a way

So brothers and sisters look around you, blessings await you, opportunities are all around!!

Well
I met with the catholic mission today

There in a kinda tough spot
Not only was an enclosure done without a permit, it was done so far out of code it will be tough to salvage

So while I was there they were feeding the homeless, volunteers heavily involved ( including my ex wife)

So how can I not come alongside them, right?

God has a plan, and I believe you get blessed when you give a blessing

God will always make a way

So brothers and sisters look around you, blessings await you, opportunities are all around!!

They sound good since they are literally feeding the homeless but try to make sure they are legit. There are many splinter traditionalist groups that aren't in full communion with Rome.

Catholic Charities and Catholic Relief Services are legit, so are Knights of Columbus and the Saint Vincent De Paul Society.

You could call the local Bishop in your area and ask about that charity.

Charity Navigator is a good site, too.

Here's a splinter group. They look very legit. There are many on Facebook and social media doing fundraising. :(

Last edited:
They sound good since they are literally feeding the homeless but try to make sure they are legit. There are many splinter traditionalist groups that aren't in full communion with Rome.

Catholic Charities and Catholic Relief Services are legit, so are Knights of Columbus and the Saint Vincent De Paul Society.

You could call the local Bishop in your area and ask about that charity.

Charity Navigator is a good site, too.

Here's a splinter group. They look very legit. There are many on Facebook and social media doing fundraising. :(

Like I've said before, you're more of a Catholic than a Christian.

225zfm.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: West Duval Nole
Appreciate your input Brian

I literally saw them feeding the homeless yesterday!

What your saying doesn’t make sense though

Ie
If I buy a hungry person food to eat without going thru a church or organization it isn’t a legit act of kindness?

Cmon bud, act on the power and direction of the Holy Spirit, and not as man tells you too

I also agree that when giving to any organization involved in charitable functions that you should make sure how the money is actually being spent

Not to be confused with giving a hungry person a plate of food

Like I've said before, you're more of a Catholic than a Christian.

225zfm.jpg

I'm all for giving to charities as long as they're legitimate.

My concern is littleitch doesn't get scammed.

I got scammed once myself by a fake Catholic group...only $20 though.

They were fundraising on social media and had a super slick website. Very realistic. They wanted to build a new convent.

It turns out they were actually a sedevacantist convent. :(

Last edited:
Appreciate your input Brian

I literally saw them feeding the homeless yesterday!

What your saying doesn’t make sense though

Ie
If I buy a hungry person food to eat without going thru a church or organization it isn’t a legit act of kindness?

Cmon bud, act on the power and direction of the Holy Spirit, and not as man tells you too

OK, that's good. I just wanted to make sure you didn't get rooked. :)

You can always Google their group. If their website says "sedevecantist" or "Pre-Vatican 2" then you'll know they are a splinter group. I'm not claiming they are, just that it's possible. Those groups are not Catholic and pretend to be. It's false advertising. Or you could tell me and I'll try to find out. :)

Some splinter groups will fundraise and keep 90% and give 10% away.

It's great they're helping the homeless, I just want to be sure they are a legit group. Again, I have no idea. They could be 100% legit. Trust but verify.

Godspeed, Itch!

Last edited:
I'm all for giving to charities as long as they're legitimate.

My concern is littleitch doesn't get scammed.

I got scammed once myself by a fake Catholic group...only $20 though.

They were fundraising on social media and had a super slick website. Very realistic. They wanted to build a new convent.

It turns out they were actually a sedevacantist convent. :(
My point stands.

All Catholics are Christians. Not all Christians are Catholics. So wouldn't all practicing Catholics fit that description?
21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

Matthew 7:21-23

Reactions: BrianNole777
21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

Matthew 7:21-23

I love that passage.

That explains the Catholic doctrine that we're saved by faith AND works, not just by faith alone. :)

Many churches teach the doctrine that we're saved by faith alone and ignore passages like that.

Last edited:
I love that passage.

That explains the Catholic doctrine that we're saved by faith AND works, not just by faith alone. :)

Many churches teach the doctrine that we're saved by faith alone and ignore passages like that.
Shouldn't we define "works" a little better if eternal damnation is at stake? I don't want to waste my days off feeding the homeless if I'm supposed walk around in a robe striking myself with a board while chanting, "Pie lesu Domine, dona eis requim".

Reactions: BrianNole777
Shouldn't we define "works" a little better if eternal damnation is at stake? I don't want to waste my days off feeding the homeless if I'm supposed walk around in a robe striking myself with a board while chanting, "Pie lesu Domine, dona eis requim".

Yep.

Jesus said to love our neighbors as ourselves. There are numerous ways to do good works, depending on the individual.

Only the people who sit in some church on Sunday and listen to a “preacher” who got a mail order certificate pull down other faiths.
Is this a potential skirmish developing? Remember, aren't you on double secret probation? :)
Dean Wormer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT