ADVERTISEMENT

Some quick thoughts on spring game

Fishbits

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
Aug 1, 2022
I did not get to watch the entire game. So once I have time, I will go back rewatch the entire game...

Quarterbacks - We know what Travis can do so there is really no reason to go over his play. I liked what I saw from AJ Duffy. He seemed much more comforable this year compared to last. That is no surprise as AJ actually looks like a real QB now. Tate got off to a slow start but the pass to to the TE down the middle was a nice pass. The TD pass was also nice to Hill but most quarterbacks need to make a throw like that when a LB. I think the hype with Glenn needs to slow down. He looked like a freshman QB today.

Running Backs - FSU is loaded. CJ Campbell. He needs to go and find himself a spot on another roster. He is to good to sit on the bench at FSU. Hill is number 2 IMHO behind Benson. And by the way I am still a big fan of Toafili. He is a good player and has his role.

Wide Receiver- Poitier....He is the most improved player on the team. The talent was always there. He has take his talent to the next level. Poitier and Wilson is as as good you will have in the ACC. It seemed like the rest of the group was ok...

Tight End- I guess this part of the play book was ripped out today....Did notsee much from this group.

Offensive Line- FSU has a very good line and they have depth....This will be FSU best OL since the National title game.

Defense....Give Deloach some props. Another guy who continues to ge better each time he steps on the field....A pick six and a fumble recovery. First time in awhile I am not real concerned about LB. FSU is going to play a ton of 2 linebacker pacakges.

As I stated before...I need to go back and watch it again so I can focus on the defensive side of the ball.

Good thing...Did not see any injuries....Hopefully everyone made it alright through spring ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News