ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry if I don't feel apologetic

NaplesNole88

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2002
  1. I can't think of a situation where FSU erred on the side of being too lenient on a player.
  2. Suspended Jameis for 3 baseball games for crab legs. First suspension in CFB history for cussing on campus.
  3. Dismissed DJ for misdemeanor battery charge that he won't likely be found guilty. But, he did hit the girl.
  4. Suspended Cook indefinitely for misdemeanor battery on sketchy report.
  5. Kicked numerous other players from team, including starters like Preston Parker, Willie Haulsted, and Greg Reid who were amongst our best players at the time.
  6. I'm willing to stack up our record of problems with others, especially with uf and um (Hernandez, Rainey, and Pouncey wannabees and Boats and Hos.)
  7. We are the premier school in Florida, which happens to be the premier football state in the country.
  8. Nearly every other school tried real hard to get the players who chose FSU, such as Stanford and Bama with Jameis, and 40 other schools with Cook.
  9. We have a great football coach, who is tough on his players, but sticks up for them in public when appropriate. Others wish they were so lucky.
  10. Bottom line, is that we win, and that's what pisses people off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News