ADVERTISEMENT

Still on the Taggart train

FSUDREW88

All-ACC
Sep 13, 2005
New Braunfels, Texas
Yes this was a very disappointing season and ended up worse than any of us probably could have imagined at the beginning of the season. My real evaluation of coach Taggart begins right now. Who will he remove from his current coaching staff? Which coaches is he able to bring in to improve our staff? How is he able to not only hold on to our current recruits but bring in a solid recruiting class?

I am still hanging on to the train, but only by the finger tips. Here is hoping and praying that for everyone's sake things will improve and year 2 will be visibly better in all aspects of the program. I am willing to give our coach more time, but Coach Taggarts toughest challenge is now squarely before him.

For the players who hung in there and played their hearts out this season despite all of the disappointment, I am very proud of them. We certainly have a number of players who need to to move on and we need to bring in new players that really fit our system.

They say that it is the darkest at night just before the dawn. I sure hope the Sun is coming up soon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News