ADVERTISEMENT

Tally rooms for games

AllNoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
Tallahassee
Ok spring game has come and gone. My house is getting close to ready and will be in fine shape for Fall. As I’ve said, I’m happy to share two rooms for fellow board members. It’s my way of helping deal with crazy hotel prices.

I live in Summerbrooke on the north side of town. It’s not super close to downtown or Doak or CT. It’s not even that close to midtown. But it’s a decent little place and it’s free.

I have two rooms. There’s a queen bed im each. We have air mattresses if someone has kids.

I don’t plan necessarily to entertain people and they surely don’t need to commit to spending time with us. That said, if we have plans (and usually do) anyone staying will be more than welcome to hang with us. Folks are also free to join our tailgate, or not.

I won’t promise anything foodwise but anyone staying is free to bring stuff for themselves and they’re more than welcome to anything we have in fridge or pantry.

If you’re interested in using one of the rooms (or both) for a game or games, please let me know sooner than later. We will lock them up as we go.

Man, that’s one of the nicest gestures I’ve seen on here. Way to pay it forward!
giphy.gif

Ok spring game has come and gone. My house is getting close to ready and will be in fine shape for Fall. As I’ve said, I’m happy to share two rooms for fellow board members. It’s my way of helping deal with crazy hotel prices.

I live in Summerbrooke on the north side of town. It’s not super close to downtown or Doak or CT. It’s not even that close to midtown. But it’s a decent little place and it’s free.

I have two rooms. There’s a queen bed im each. We have air mattresses if someone has kids.

I don’t plan necessarily to entertain people and they surely don’t need to commit to spending time with us. That said, if we have plans (and usually do) anyone staying will be more than welcome to hang with us. Folks are also free to join our tailgate, or not.

I won’t promise anything foodwise but anyone staying is free to bring stuff for themselves and they’re more than welcome to anything we have in fridge or pantry.

If you’re interested in using one of the rooms (or both) for a game or games, please let me know sooner than later. We will lock them up as we go.
You talked to me about this Saturday, and it is such a nice gesture. You rock man!!!!

You are one good dude. Well despite that one degree you got.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT