ADVERTISEMENT

Tally Tornado?

No reports of serious damage or any injuries yet, but it's still early. Small plane flipped at airport, some damage to a hangar and power outages on Southside near FAMU and Southwood.

Reactions: Random_John
My daughter called me and she was hunkered down in a bathtub! It was a few miles southeast of her. Sounds like a nasty day.

Reactions: Random_John
The rain has stopped now but right around lunch it was really storming. My phone was going crazy with weather alerts.

A boat load of rain here in town and luckily nothing bad happened.....relatively speaking to what could have been.

Saw there was a fatality at I-10 and Cap Circle at the height of the storm.
😳
I hope the storm wears out before it gets over here to Jax.
WCTV was reporting the crash was not storm related. Also showed it weakening before Live Oak and Lake City. Still a good bit of rain tho.

Minor damage reported at the baseball field at John Paul II Catholic School in Southwood. Trees downed all around TLH airport / Blountstown Highway/Capital Circle SW area.

All, I hope everyone living in Tallahassee stays safe. I hear the Tornadoes are ripping through there. Praying for y’all.

Reactions: NOLEtdown
Second tornado in less than a year. The one last April messed up some places. Forest Meadows (off meridian) got nuked and then it crossed over and hit the Overstreet trails (Maclay Gardens) pretty hard. I work at Maclay and had a heckuva couple days chainsawing trees. :confused: Sad to hear about the fatality...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bamanoles
All, I hope everyone living in Tallahassee stays safe. I hear the Tornadoes are ripping through there. Praying for y’all.
Thank you. Made it out ok... all except the airport got messed up a little.

I’m literally sitting in my closet now just got tornado warning alarm for my area here in Jax 🤯
I just hope you had enough rations for the long ordeal. Did you feel the need to wear a tin foil hat? After all this time, I just hope you've come out of the closet....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT