ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Bundy -- TV Documentary and Forthcoming Movie

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Saw a show last night -- on "Oxygen Channel" -- about Ted Bundy and his atrocities at FSU and beyond. Pretty interesting to see the (relatively primitive) police work and legal processes at the time....today, Bundy would have been apprehended much sooner, although I suspect his trial (and appeals) would have been very different. With Bundy now dead -- and having no attorney/client privilege to respect -- his former attorneys revealed that Bundy admitted to them that he killed possibly over 100 women. Just wow.

Another Bundy movie is coming out in a few months....starring Zac Efron (as Bundy), and John Malkovich as the trial judge. The story will supposedly be told from the perspective of Bundy's former girlfriend, who initially did not believe Bundy was the monster that he was (and which she later realized). Should be interesting.

What a horrible incident that was for FSU and Tallahassee as a whole. But fascinating last night to see the footage of a relatively sleepy and far-less-developed FSU.

Just to clarify for anyone who may wonder, Ted is no relation to Al.

nomaam2.jpg

Just read the Wiki on Bundy. Always knew he was a bad dude but wow...didn’t know some of those details about how he kept bodies and parts in various locations for his “pleasure.”

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
A few years later, Christopher Wilder came through and kidnapped a sorority girl. She escaped at a gas station. Wilder is known to have killed at least eight women.

I’m very curious to see how Efron does in the movie; i just don’t see him being great in it.

I don’t know a lot about Bundy, but man, I imagine Tallahassee was terrified for a long time after him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT