ADVERTISEMENT

Telvin Smith just gave the game ball to the guy with the pick

Actually he did. And once again you don't walk in my shoes so you really don't know what it's like to be black in America. You are right tho. This is not the place for this you should tell that to the guy who made it a point to come and start all of this.

You just made my point sir. They come help you. They come with weapons drawn with me. And once again I'm not saying all cops are bad. I know some cops very well..it's just the majority of them that I have run into have not been as cordial. Also I'm not one to get in any trouble or break laws but have you ever heard a cop tell you get out of your car and want to search it because your light is out?

I get it. Your life experience and mine are different. Neither one of us was shot, razed or beat because we know how to handle the situation when the police are involved. I'm just saying that there are other means for Kap to protest and or help. He will totally blow it if he sits on 9/11.

Reactions: FSU Fogel
I get it. Your life experience and mine are different. Neither one of us was shot, razed or beat because we know how to handle the situation when the police are involved. I'm just saying that there are other means for Kap to protest and or help. He will totally blow it if he sits on 9/11.
I get where your coming from. He might not have done it the way others want him to but it was his way. Which we as Americans have that right. He expressed it the way he wanted to. I just didn't understand why the poster that started this whole thing thought it was a good idea to say that in a FSU forum.

I get where your coming from. He might not have done it the way others want him to but it was his way. Which we as Americans have that right. He expressed it the way he wanted to. I just didn't understand why the poster that started this whole thing thought it was a good idea to say that in a FSU forum.

Not sure, but just like Kap is protesting in his way...right? Free speech cuts both ways. For the record I travel a lot for work and go into inner cities a lot. I have been pulled over twice in my rental and business suit and asked if I was lost. It's not the same, but the one time they were sure I was looking for drugs or prostitues. I also upset the gas station attendant in Jersey cause I took a video of the guys making sales on the corner. He was sure they were going to come over and shoot both of us.

Life isn't easy and it isn't fair. He just comes off as sitting during the National Anthem while having done nothing else. Be the next Warrick Dunn if you are so concerned. I have more respect for those that do without saying than those that say without doing.

Back to the political outrage when Kaepernick chooses not to stand...this is what you might call "political correctness" coming from the right.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT