ADVERTISEMENT

Test Case for Jimbo/FSU

That CV RTM posted the link to can't be the same Justin Rossi. No way.

You mean to tell me that this dude, who's done world class research in neuroscience at Harvard, Georgetown, is suddenly applying for a job as a bouncer at a bar in Tallahassee?

I was kidding...

That affidavit sounds like complete hor$e$hit. And is also VERY different from the story the victim and Schlabach told in his story.

He made it seem like Rossi saw Cook do all this, when Rossi saw it but couldn't ID Dalvin.

Freaking amazing...
Think about the Mark Cuban thing that just happened. The ESPN types make shit up all the time but we already knew that...

Has anyone bailed DC out of jail? Usually by now we hear a player is out on bail and lawyered up. Anything new?

Ahhh, OK, I wondered (afterward). BTW, there is another Justin Rossi that turns up using a simple social media search.

There are a couple JR's.

I did a quick Google search and no 3 is a Jesse Palmer look alike, wearing a doc smock with big azz UF letters on it. I click the link and the went to Harvard, George town....My first thought was that God has to be toying with me today. He was....

Sorry, some of these guys are idiots, plain and simple.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/coll...tory/fsu-rb-dalvin-cook-accused-hitting-woman

I'm starting to wonder whether in Cook's case, a different description applies. He's not somebody I knew much about, and I don't much follow recruiting outside of basketball. But the link gives some of his story. He commited a robbery at age 13. Fired a weapon at a school function at age 14. At FSU, BB gun fight that shattered windows of parked cars. I don't think this link includes the incidents last year where police listed him as an "associate" of a person who pulled a gun on someone at the apmt complex, or when they cited him for cruel treatment of Pit bull puppies.

I can understand us taking him at FSU. But I would have hoped it was with an understanding that he behave to the same as we expect from all our SAs. I'm glad to see that Thrasher is finally ready to put his foot down and demand accountability and better behavior out of the players. Too much has been allowed to slide for too long or these players wouldn't be doing this stuff w/o second thoughts (even this latest, if it wasn't Cook himself, probably at least ONE of the footballers got mad and got physical with her. We just don't know who, and nobody may admit if they saw it or know who did it). Even if just the part of the story about players thinking they can get upset over women with boyfriends not wanting to rendezvous for sex is true, that's a little disturbing. No doubt they do have many willing to bed them, but the sense of entitlement and objectifying is sad. With Cook's record if he got physical with her I'd send him to the curb. Any number of programs will jump at the opportunity to give him a 6th chance. FSU needs to continue the process of rebuilding our shattered image, reassuring current and prospective faculty and students, and improving SA education.

Last edited:
Juvenile records.... I would like to see proof of that.... Those are not easy to get and damn near impossible unless your law enforcement or government.

Reactions: rhurner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT