ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving wishes to each of you!

JerryKutz

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
May 3, 2022
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays as it is a day we stop and count our blessings. I want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for reading the content our Osceola staff works so hard to produce for you. I want to thank you for subscribing as I can't make payroll without each and every one of you subscribing to the site.

I also want to thank you for sharing your thoughts on the message boards. I really enjoy reading your takes, I really do. It's pretty awesome to have a place to go to have discource with passionate people about each of our favorite teams and to enjoy the diversity of viewpoints, many of which are thought provoking. I also want to thank you for your civility. The past year and a half haven't been near as contentous as I'd been lead to believe. I want to thank each of our moderators for what they do.

I am also very thankful for the state of the athletics program currently with both football and soccer in the hunt for the Final Four. I've covered and/or worked within this program going on 42 years so I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly and know when to be thankful. I hope you all enjoy similar feelings.

I am thankful for the culture Mike Norvell has built in his football program, a culture I believe fits the ideals of our fan base. As you've noticed, his program is filled with quality people who represent FSU well on the field, in the classroom and community. Norvell grants us access to his program, which is rare nowadays in college athletics, because he wants us to introduce his players to you, and to share their stories, through videos and interviews so you can take pride in the people who represent your program. I am thankful he allows us to be the conduit between his program and you, his most loyal supporters.

And I'm thankful to a staff of writers who love what they do, while burning the midnight oil. Thanks to Bob Ferrante, our managing editor, Curt Weiler our senior writer, Pat Burnham who covers recruiting and provides football analysis and Seminole Sidelines, Charles Fishbein for Fishbits and analysis, our newest addition for recruiting Nick Carlisle, Ariya Massoudi for his contribution on women's athletics and last but not least, Mark Salva who brings a perspective and insight only years as an FSU player and assistant coach can provide. I'm thankful each of those guys care as much as they do about trying to remain objective in order to do the most honest job they can for you.

And I'll be especially thankful for a plate full of gator tail this weekend.

Thank you!
Jerry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News