ADVERTISEMENT

That... just... happened.

Nole Animal

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Stuart, FL
I wonder if they are offering her a scholarship?

12246733_1207975979218834_7257438905197987173_n.jpg

My roommate was dealing ecstasy when I was in college. I had no clue the amount though. The DEA raided our house guns a blazin. Kicked down my door, went through all my drawers and closet. I mean they tore our house apart, just like you see on the movies.

They found 1000 pills in my roommates closet and 20k in cash. Plus a few ounces of weed.

Turns out my roomy was making weekly trips to Miami and getting large bulks of pills. Pretty crazy, even more crazy that we had we had no clue.

Weird thing was his parents were well off and gave him plenty of cash. I think he was doing it just to feel like people needed him and to get laid....and to get laid.

My roommate was dealing ecstasy when I was in college. I had no clue the amount though. The DEA raided our house guns a blazin. Kicked down my door, went through all my drawers and closet. I mean they tore our house apart, just like you see on the movies.

They found 1000 pills in my roommates closet and 20k in cash. Plus a few ounces of weed.

Turns out my roomy was making weekly trips to Miami and getting large bulks of pills. Pretty crazy, even more crazy that we had we had no clue.

Weird thing was his parents were well off and gave him plenty of cash. I think he was doing it just to feel like people needed him and to get laid....and to get laid.

That's pretty wild. Did you have to go through many hours of intense ,dark room with hot spot light on you,interrogation before they bought your story of no knowledge/complicity?

That's pretty wild. Did you have to go through many hours of intense ,dark room with hot spot light on you,interrogation before they bought your story of no knowledge/complicity?
Nope

His girlfriend (who I went to high school with and knew well) and her friend were in the house when it happened. They had them get on all fours and then crawl backwards out of the house.

But they knew exactly who they were after. We lived on Westeidge, which is a connecting road off Edwards. It backs up against the practice fields and walking trail. So they knew it was a college house. Of course they still had to rip the house apart.

Nope

His girlfriend (who I went to high school with and knew well) and her friend were in the house when it happened. They had them get on all fours and then crawl backwards out of the house.

But they knew exactly who they were after. We lived on Westeidge, which is a connecting road off Edwards. It backs up against the practice fields and walking trail. So they knew it was a college house. Of course they still had to rip the house apart.

So what was roommate's ultimate disposition? In prison?

Nope

All fours huh? Pic?

Tons of easy money! Life is great, until they come and slap the cuffs on. Then, not so much fun for the next several years in prison being some
con's object of affection.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT