ADVERTISEMENT

The Critical Importance of Vitamin D

Scalphunter

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2002
Tallahassee
Reactions: Scalphunter
Since close to 80% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient, I highly recommend taking the time to watch this video so you understand just how important Vitamin D is to your immune system, not just in regards to COVID but in regards to all respiratory viruses.

Vitamin D and COVID 19: The Evidence for Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus (SARS CoV 2)
Ssshhhhh! No one is supposed to know that. "Stay in the house! Don't travel! Don't gather! Nothing reduces the risk of Covid except masks and social distancing, and you have to do BOTH, all the time." SMH

Reactions: Scalphunter
Just because you live in Fl does not mean you actually go outside in the sunshine long enough to get enough sunshine for enough Vit D. Usually it is so hot, those who do not have to go outside stay in the cool AC - thus the Vit D supplement!

Last edited:
I exercise outside daily, do garden/yardwork a few days per week and eat healthy. At my routine physical my Vit D levels were on the 'lower side of normal' despite being the healthiest I've been in years. FIL is a pharmacist and said Vit D levels are hard to keep elevated without supplements.

A friend and former LR poster has been on his vitamin cocktail for the better part of a decade and swears by it.
Nothing crazy, just daily B, C, D, Magnesium, Zinc
Amazon yearly supply for ~$75

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT