ADVERTISEMENT

The Economic Disaster of the Pandemic Response

Alyssia Findley’s Editorial in today’s Wall Street Journal is quite direct and gets to the core about the issue of immunity and the bivalent boosters.
It’s behind a paywall but it may be accessible via other means.
Informed readers may wish to take her information to heart.

Alyssia Findley’s Editorial in today’s Wall Street Journal is quite direct and gets to the core about the issue of immunity and the bivalent boosters.
Recommending shots with no safety data, not overly surprised at this point. But the shots stopped you from getting Covid or lessened the severity of the infection or maybe not. And the CDC and NIH wonders why people don't believe them.

Reactions: F4Gary and goldmom
Thank you Dr. Kildare for sharing this hot informative tip. In your voracious reading and scientific research, have you heard of any cures for repeated pathological buzzkills or violent wind turbulence? Do we all just blame it on global warming or is there another sinister clue in this unsolved mystery. I'm calling Robert Stack in a seance kinda thing asap.... :cool:

Last edited:
Recommending shots with no safety data, not overly surprised at this point. But the shots stopped you from getting Covid or lessened the severity of the infection or maybe not. And the CDC and NIH wonders why people don't believe them.
I got my original vaccine and also a Regeneron treatment when I got Covid in November of 2020.
I had a very mild case of it last summer but recovered quickly. CDC is moving to an endorsement of an annual Booster much like a flu shot. An endemic situation rather than a pandemic.

I got my original vaccine and also a Regeneron treatment when I got Covid in November of 2020.
I had a very mild case of it last summer but recovered quickly. CDC is moving to an endorsement of an annual Booster much like a flu shot. An endemic situation rather than a pandemic.
Ill be passing on those too. Now one of CNN's medical experts is saying covid deaths were over counted. Cant wait to see what else comes to light in the coming months and years.

Ill be passing on those too. Now one of CNN's medical experts is saying covid deaths were over counted. Cant wait to see what else comes to light in the coming months and years.
If you’re interested in the scientific basis for the strong pushback to Wen’s comments, which she claims were anecdotally based on her conversations with two doctors…

Reactions: GeddyLee09
If you’re interested in the scientific basis for the strong pushback to Wen’s comments, which she claims were anecdotally based on her conversations with two doctors…
Yes I saw alot of that too. Reason for mentioning it was it was strange to me that she came out with these claims being a expert for CNN and WaPo ect... To me the interesting part was about the counting of deaths utilizing excess deaths versus use of a certain drug. Although as your article stated she provided no backing for her assertion.

I think we will see more of these assertions (true and false) in the coming months and years. There's always three sides to a story.

I approve this message. :cool: I often wondered what the difference was between endemic and pandemic. Thanks for the systemic clarification.

I’ll be passing on those too. Now one of CNN's medical experts is saying covid deaths were over counted. Cant wait to see what else comes to light in the coming months and years.
I remember in my last conversation with our epidemiologist before everyone worked from home in March of 2020. He smirked and said, ‘this will go down as the year we beat heart disease!’

“These are based on death certificates, and the idea that someone is going to die in a car crash and then said to have died from Covid is not going to happen,” said Gregg Gonsalves, an associate professor of epidemiology at Yale University.
It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida's COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.

The story about the motorcyclist was initially reported by WOFL, an Orlando-based TV news station, which learned the information in a phone conversation with Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino. In the July 17 article, WOFL reported:
A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.
FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.
“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.
Dr. Pino was asked if the man’s data was removed.
“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers -- it’s 100…it doesn’t make any difference if it's 99 -- but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19…died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

This viable update will always be deeply cherished. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT