ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

What a terrible way to start the season. I hope that kid is ok.
What, your kid made a Chitty margarita? Oops, you know it will happen. My wife and daughter have happy time... from time to time.
Thanks for firing off the first round this season.

UglyBothAllosaurus-small.gif

I am currently bouncing around. Watching Wake/Tulane. First ejection for targeting. Let the controversy begin.

Oh well, no ATMU football for me, only Ok State, NWestern, and WF football. Guess I'll have to wait a week to see how undisciplined the new ATMU team is.

Some people mark the passing of time when the calendar turns over to a new year. Others mark it with a birthday or anniversary. For me, the first LR College Football Drinking Game Thread reminds me I have survived the trials and tribulations of another year, and have entered the season of the year for which I live. It has come. It is time. Thank you, Sarah. Go Noles! To hell with the gators and the canes!

Some people mark the passing of time when the calendar turns over to a new year. Others mark it with a birthday or anniversary. For me, the first LR College Football Drinking Game Thread reminds me I have survived the trials and tribulations of another year, and have entered the season of the year for which I live. It has come. It is time. Thank you, Sarah. Go Noles! To hell with the gators and the canes!
Good to see you Manic. Give Mom our love.

Reactions: ManicNole
Sarah,

Glad you've brought back this Seminole tradition. I'm a day away from joining in, though, because of Venus v. Serena and USC West v. FSU soccer. Tonight's games aren't making my juices flow. Tomorrow is another day.

Reactions: FSUSarah
Howdy manic. Did you used to have the sig pic of “something” being washed in the bathroom sink? Maybe that was bigdog...

It's not in our Pick'em, but Syracuse is off to a rousing 17-0 start @ Western Michigan.

And, of course, as soon as I say something, WMU gets a 56-yard run to set up a TD to make it 17-7.

1. West Virginia opens sports betting tomorrow. Might have to go check it out soon.

2. Decided to go watch the Texas-Maryland game tomorrow. It's at FedEx Field, so Ts and Ps that I make it up the and back. I've heard it's not real easy to get to.

3. PorkSkinNole and I are considering a trip to Doak to see a Noles game this Fall. Maybe looking at Wake on 10/20. Would be my first game there. Fingers crossed that it works out that we can go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT