ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!

12120464_1018028474925396_1339041249_n.jpg

Took my cousin and uncle to the game yesterday, we sat in section 221 right behind the band. The talent at the game was unreal. People lately claim the talent is down and all that, but they are clearly wrong. In fact, looked my better than the way the students dressed back when I was in school. Some of that may have been most of the girls were wearing little dresses rather than the usual high waisted shorts (although still plenty of those) due to parents weekend . Lordy, definitely was a nice view all around.

ACC suspended the entire crew from last nights game. Doesn't mean a whole lot for Duke, considering they still get a W.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
There should be a way, with a game changing last play like that, where the Officials or Conference can negate the play and award the win to Duke. Or at least vacate the win for Miami.

Meh, ACC refs have always sucked and are now in the spotlight for it. Cutcliff suffers so that's good. Miami players got a little something to celebrate, and they needed that. They're just kids who made one bad choice and have been paying for it for years now.
I don't see the downside of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT