ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!

Man, Verne Lundquist loves him some Gatas...

Reactions: CJRN
Should be watching the Clempson game, at least there is some offense.

I'm switching back and forth between three games at the moment. My 15th ranked in FCS Fightun' Bill and Mary's versus 9th ranked James Madison, the Clemson game and the Jawja versus Hogtown game. Thanks to the DVR you don't miss a single play. So far the W&M game has been by far the most entertaining and the Jawja game the least. That Jawja/Hogtown game is setting football back 20 years and has been miserably boring other than Jawjas many miscues.

I will say that the crowd is very energetic at the Clemson game unlike the Jawja game which has mostly sat on their hands.

Well that was fun. Tornado warning, rain/wind/sirens, and 3 people and 2 dogs huddled in the bathroom. Just glad this all happened after our game was over. The local weather guys have commandeered the channel.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Wolfpack putting up 41 with 8mins to go in the 4th is quite encouraging.

As much as I don't like Clumpson we needed them to win.

15th ranked Bill and Mary with the 44-41 win in the last second over in-state second biggest rival (behind Richmond who we've played for more than 100 years) 9th ranked James Madison was the best game all day so far and no one besides me watched it. Jawja/Hogtown was a miserable, almost unwatchable bad game and NC State managed to make it a game for about 2.5 quarters then reverted back to regular ole NC State.

Who is "we"? FSU? I would agree the ACC needs them to win to get a playoff team.

For FSU to climb back up high in both the polls "we" obviously need to win out, including beating an unbeaten Clumpson and an sec eastern division winning FU.

Well that was fun. Tornado warning, rain/wind/sirens, and 3 people and 2 dogs huddled in the bathroom. Just glad this all happened after our game was over. The local weather guys have commandeered the channel.
Sounds like 3 AM here this morning. We got 4 inches of rain in an hour, thunder that shook that house and tornado warnings too! I'm watching 4 dogs this weekend and that made for a fun 2 hour stretch overnight. Dead tired now haha.

Reactions: FSUSarah
Well after boring games all day other than the W&M vs JMU game, the night games are actually quite good. The ending of Minnesota and Michigan was great as well.

12120464_1018028474925396_1339041249_n.jpg

Reactions: dmm5157
Middle chick gets points deducted for spending mom & dad's money on a shirt with a monstrous grotesque new logo. Smh

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT