ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

What a call. Best moment of WT’s coaching career at FSU. Only because of the BS lateral screw up by ACC at Miami though.

Even Dan Orlovsky can see we need to spread this offense out and just let DF throw the ball. I wish WT and Bell would start working with what we have versus what he wished we had on offense

Even Dan Orlovsky can see we need to spread this offense out and just let DF throw the ball. I wish WT and Bell would start working with what we have versus what he wished we had on offense
When they tried to spread it out earlier in the season, the line couldn't give DF the protection to get the passes off.

Reactions: BelemNole
Apparently we have adjusted to WF's uptempo offense. Looks like pressure is working. And now the offense is actually looking like a fast paced offense.

When they tried to spread it out earlier in the season, the line couldn't give DF the protection to get the passes off.

Our line hasnt done anything all year, but our offense performs at its best ( which is not a high bar) when DF has multiple targets and doesn't waste some of that precious time pretending like he might run.

This week I saw a couple tweets from Walter Jones and got to see Peter Warrick being interviewed on the sidelines. That is a benefit to our program and will say good job coach for involving former greats

The ACC refs. My god. He caught the ball. In bounds. I rewatched it. Even if his feet were on line they can’t make that call cause he touched it. My god

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT