ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

YES!!!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus!!!!

I wish they'd stop cutting away from some great on field interactions! Jameis and Freeman....

Reactions: DanC78
Somehow the Bucs only made me drink too much on Sunday instead of totally effing my Sunday by making me drink too much AND blowing the game.

I liked the decision to go for it on 4th down & play to win instead of hope not to lose.

Lovie still sucks.

Go Bucs, in spite of Lovie we will not lose another game this season, rolling thru the regular season, playoffs, and Super Bow.

Yes, tequila can tal.k Or type.

AFC South standings this morning:
Colts 3-5
Texans 3-5
Jaguars 2-5
Titans 1-6

Dumpster%20Fire_zpsdaljw4hy.jpg

Reactions: DFSNOLE and dmm5157
And right on cue, the Titans have fired Ken Whisenhunt as Head Coach!

3-20 in his tenure at Tennessee and including his last year in Arizona, he's 8-31 (21%) in his last 39 games as a Head Coach. Ouch...

Looks like I was a week late in my Indy firing Pep Hamilton prediction. Knew it was coming at some point though!

And right on cue, the Titans have fired Ken Whisenhunt as Head Coach!

3-20 in his tenure at Tennessee and including his last year in Arizona, he's 8-31 (21%) in his last 39 games as a Head Coach. Ouch...
I'm so glad Jameis wasn't drafted to that dumpster fire of a team.

I'm so glad Jameis wasn't drafted to that dumpster fire of a team.
No doubt. I think the decision to draft Mariota came more from the owners than Whisenhunt. He certainly didn't fit the mold of his other QBs. Tennessee will have to fully commit to a coach and system that uses the skills of MM if they really plan to move forward with him.

No doubt. I think the decision to draft Mariota came more from the owners than Whisenhunt. He certainly didn't fit the mold of his other QBs. Tennessee will have to fully commit to a coach and system that uses the skills of MM if they really plan to move forward with him.
Chip Kelly?

This team and city have been down for so long that 6-10 would be considered wildly successful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT