ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Travis is gonna have to break a run or two. His receivers are not much help tonight.
Defense is playing tough, but there are two teams facing them.

There's a reason that whenever I see artichoke hearts, I call them artiFSUhearts.

4-8 here we come. At least September was fun, didn’t think we wouldn’t win again until 2023

4-8 here we come. At least September was fun, didn’t think we wouldn’t win again until 2023
We gotta couple of wins (I think) left... But after starting 4-0, I certainly wasn't expecting a .500 regular season.

Reactions: mnole03
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I like the work norvell has done on the culture, but every week I get less confident that he is the guy to get us back. His play calling sucks.

That loss was as bad as losing to Jacksonville state last year. Total, absolute collapse, against a backup QB. I think I am done with football this year. It provides no joy, just frustration.

Reactions: BelemNole
We gotta couple of wins (I think) left... But after starting 4-0, I certainly wasn't expecting a .500 regular season.

4-3 after our first seven was honestly a best-case scenario, as both LSU and Louisville were not guaranteed wins.
After Clemson, we get a bye to get healthy and can get 3 of 5 out of GT, Miami, Syracuse, Louisana, and UF to secure a winning record, it will suck, but at least it is a winning record

maybe Louisiana. Not sure who else we beat. Maybe we manage a game where we only have 80 yards in penalties and the opponent turns it over 8 or 9 times. Doubt we win any other way.

4-3 after our first seven was honestly a best-case scenario, as both LSU and Louisville were not guaranteed wins.
After Clemson, we get a bye to get healthy and can get 3 of 5 out of GT, Miami, Syracuse, Louisana, and UF to secure a winning record, it will suck, but at least it is a winning record
Not confident about anyone besides GaTech and ULL... and Tech has turned things around under their interim coach, so even that isn't a gimme.

Before the season, probably true. But losing these two back to back was really bad. Both were entirely winnable.

I like the work norvell has done on the culture, but every week I get less confident that he is the guy to get us back. His play calling sucks.

That loss was as bad as losing to Jacksonville state last year. Total, absolute collapse, against a backup QB. I think I am done with football this year. It provides no joy, just frustration.
Yeah, he needs an offensive coordinator. And I’m going fishing next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT