ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
I guess Bucs fans should be happy that we are competitive in games. But they have got to clean up the penalties. They are killing this team.

Drink for every Evans drop
Drink for every Hardy d.v. reference
Drink for every blowup Dez has

We don't have enough beer in the house for those rules and we can't buy on Sunday.

That was a perfect throw by Jamies!

I wish the damn WR would learn to start catching them! I get those types of catches actually take a real skill to catch, but my lord, that are catchable, catch the damn thing!

No one likes you runk

If they lose today, I'd imagine most Saints fans would want him gone tomorrow.
I like me and that is all that matters.

As for Rob Ryan, as a Cowboys fan, the Saints should never have hired him.

Holy Jameis!

1st....he's lucky he didn't get hurt on that flip!
2nd...that bootleg was a thing of beauty
3rd...can we hold on?

Reactions: dmm5157
Don't look know, but the Bucs are one game out of .500. They've already doubled their win total from last year.

Texans on MNF tonight against the Bengals. Brittle bones/no heart Clowney is out again. I've got a bad feeling about this!

They should just cut him, he's useless.

The problem is that the Texans' worthless GM must have naked picture of the owner and a horse, because there is no way Rick Smith should be employed.

The problem is that the Texans' worthless GM must have naked picture of the owner and a horse, because there is no way Rick Smith should be employed.
Heard a caller on 790 on the way to work this morning that said "If only Rick Smith was given an opportunity to have final say over the roster."

I wanted to punch something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT