ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets sold

its also funny a few years back I was selling Miami tickets for what I paid for them which was over face value I wasn't making a dime off the tickets but I got kicked off for 24 hours seems like they aren't kicking anyone off now

I'm open to whatever really. I have someone that offered me something for them I'm waiting to here back from them but if that doesn't go through I'll let all those who emailed me know and they can offer what they want to pay. I wasn't planning on selling any but my son lost his ability to go last weekend and someone else dropped out. I am not a big fan of reselling tickets but it is what it is.

I'm open to whatever really. I have someone that offered me something for them I'm waiting to here back from them but if that doesn't go through I'll let all those who emailed me know and they can offer what they want to pay. I wasn't planning on selling any but my son lost his ability to go last weekend and someone else dropped out. I am not a big fan of reselling tickets but it is what it is.
I offered you last night within seconds of you posting - just wanted to make sure you didn't email me back and I didn't receive for some reason. a.moskowitz@me.com

I offered you last night within seconds of you posting - just wanted to make sure you didn't email me back and I didn't receive for some reason. a.moskowitz@me.com
Sorry I just saw yours. I sent you the email I sent the other guys this afternoon. I had 3 right away when I posted this and he was first.

Tickets are still available the first offer fell through

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT