ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets!

Anyone have 2 extra tickets they need to sale for Notre Dame game?

Go to the notre dame website. There should still be some single game tickets left. Tons of people including me have been buying them on there for the last week.

Go to the notre dame website. There should still be some single game tickets left. Tons of people including me have been buying them on there for the last week.

Wow, I thought Boosters and Warchant had a designated ticket guy. Why are we having to buy tickets directly from Notre Dame? I don't want my money going to that program.

Wow, I thought Boosters and Warchant had a designated ticket guy. Why are we having to buy tickets directly from Notre Dame? I don't want my money going to that program.

Only limited and certain level of boosters got tickets thru fsu. Buying from ND at face value or getting crushed on StubHub is the only option now.

I mean you could pay double the price through a secondary site or even someone else on here. There is also a Tickets board under "Other Forums"

Even when you buy at stub hub the money is either going to ND or has already gone to them , if it is in their stadium, your paying them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT