ADVERTISEMENT

Toilet paper jokes

MagNoleA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 12, 2009
In this tragic insanity, you gotta have a sense of humor. Does anyone have any toilet paper jokes?
I have discovered the alarming difference between one ply and two ply toilet paper....:eek: for sure.
By finding the latter, it now wipes away many fears that I may have had. Can't imagine the feeling of being stranded on the porcelain. Our anxiety is high enough as things are; currently well stocked on such a crucial supply. We've just got to ROLL with the situation as we continue to flush this virus away ASAP. STAY SAFE my fellow Seminole comrads! ;)

Charmin stock going up!
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
Steve Perry

Reactions: goldmom
Hmm.
Personally, I think I may look into going "short" on Kimberly-Clark, Georgia-Pacific, and Procter and Gamble.
Who knows...Somebody could clean up.

I may take a swipe at it. :rolleyes::cool:
I tend to shy away from "short" issues. You know we could ration our own toilet paper by maximizing its use to four squares per wipe; with a maximum of four wipes allowed at each pinch a loaf encounter. :eek: If not, its MAY DAY!

Reactions: goldmom
3slsvt.png

Scott toilet paper is like John Wayne. Tough as hell and doesn't take ish off of anyone

Reactions: MagNoleA
In this tragic insanity, you gotta have a sense of humor. Does anyone have any toilet paper jokes?
I have discovered the alarming difference between one ply and two ply toilet paper....:eek: for sure.
By finding the latter, it now wipes away many fears that I may have had. Can't imagine the feeling of being stranded on the porcelain. Our anxiety is high enough as things are; currently well stocked on such a crucial supply. We've just got to ROLL with the situation as we continue to flush this virus away ASAP. STAY SAFE my fellow Seminole comrads! ;)

Charmin stock going up!
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
Steve Perry

A neighbor's home was TP'd last night. Today the home's value shot up by $10,000.00.

Reactions: MagNoleA
I wish I could tell another toliet paper joke but I'm all out.

Reactions: Andre'
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT