ADVERTISEMENT

TPD Releases New Details in Year Old Markel Murder Case

I was just googling info about Dan Markel earlier this week!

That whole murder still amazes me. Very sad that they'll likely never definitively figure out who was responsible.

Heard from numerous folks around town The Father In Law is the one and only suspect..Authoritiesjust cant find anything to prove it though

See, if that was my family member and I had enough proof, he'd find justice and that daughter wouldn't be celebrating her stolen son..

See, if that was my family member and I had enough proof, he'd find justice and that daughter wouldn't be celebrating her stolen son..
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

why isn't the wife/ex-wife a suspect? alibi?

if its the FIL, what is the motive? i seem to recall someone saying they were separated already.

why isn't the wife/ex-wife a suspect? alibi?

if its the FIL, what is the motive? i seem to recall someone saying they were separated already.
They were in the midst of a messy divorce and custody battle. Wife wanted to move the kids away.

I'm sure the wife and her family have been thoroughly investigated, although not saying it couldn't be related.

The ex wifey moved in to our neighborhood a few months before the murder. A week after the murder they moved out pretty much in the middle of the night. I think she knows very well who did it. She wanted to move to DC and he would never let that happen.

Heard from numerous folks around town The Father In Law is the one and only suspect..Authoritiesjust cant find anything to prove it though

It's unfortunate if he's the one and only suspect... I don't think he had anything to do with it. I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty sure he has an alibi. I've heard a few things & wonder if the new girlfriend had baggage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT