ADVERTISEMENT

TV Quotes

MagNoleA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 12, 2009
"Ladies and Gentleman, Take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."
Dr. Sidney Freedman
@ MASH #4077

Reactions: goldmom
Fireball? 😉
Necessary? Tough, brutal, abusive and callous crowd. Do you like apples? You do know what Bobby Knight shared about his critics once he would die? He said to bury himself upside down so his critics could kiss his booty aka ars. "I got her numba, How do you like those apples?"
Good Will Hunting

Necessary? Tough, brutal, abusive and callous crowd. Do you like apples? You do know what Bobby Knight shared about his critics once he would die? He said to bury himself upside down so his critics could kiss his booty aka ars. "I got her numba, How do you like those apples?"
Good Will Hunting
Another movie....

The anal sphincter police is out in full force. Must be tight as a drum. :cool:

200w.gif

ChiefWildEagle.jpg

This seems relevant right about now! Couldn’t get the YouTube clip to come up but it’s really funny.

Reactions: BrianNole777
“Nobody can get truth out of me because I don’t even know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion.”

Colonel Flagg

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission."

"We now return control of your television set to you, until next week at this same time, when the Control Voice will take you to... The Outer Limits."

"I love to go swimming with bow-legged women and swim between their legs.... swim between their legs...."
Col. Sherman T. Potter #4077 MASH

Reactions: goldmom
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT