ADVERTISEMENT

TWD S8 EP 11

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
The whole episode I kept begging Negan to smash Eugene's face in.

Tara has outlived her quirky usefulness.

Enid has that Varys speed I see.

Another Doctor bites the dust.

Tara has outlived her quirky usefulness.

I kept telling myself that as well. Part of me wanted Dwight to take care of her last night. Now I'm wondering where his loyalties are now considering he ran off with the Saviors last night.

In agreement with everyone so far, Tara gots to go

Dr and Priest were a good little snippet from this episode, guess the new dr at hilltop will have to pull his weight

Maggie needs to go ahead and off Gregory, maybe him and tara can have an ultimate deathmatch

Reactions: FSUSarah
I kept telling myself that as well. Part of me wanted Dwight to take care of her last night. Now I'm wondering where his loyalties are now considering he ran off with the Saviors last night.

Nah he went off with them to keep the Saviors from going into the swamp and finding everyone else. I was waiting for him to kill them and Tara jump out and help.

So it's my understanding they basically have the Hilltop surrounded and the only way to get there is through the swamp.

So how is Jesus gonna just roll back in with a truckload of foraged goods?

So it's my understanding they basically have the Hilltop surrounded and the only way to get there is through the swamp.

So how is Jesus gonna just roll back in with a truckload of foraged goods?
Details, details...

Agree with Les, the episode was a step back. Hopefully not a trend.

I'm actually getting a bit tired of Daryl. And could Maggie look any less pregnant?

And could Maggie look any less pregnant?

So a) Lauren Cohan is pretty much why I've stuck with this show so long, my interest in the show has been waning possibly because of her lack of involvement and b) by the show's timeline this season, we're still in like first trimester I think.

To summarize... more Maggie please.

Tara's usefulness expired several seasons ago. I have no idea why they've kept her on the show. I hate every scene she's in.

Daryl's also gone from a fan favorite to useless. I don't think it's his fault as much as the writers just don't know what to do with him now that they're not foraging through the woods every episode and using his survival skills. He's been the worst used character this entire story arc.

Reactions: FSUSarah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT