ADVERTISEMENT

Under The Dome

LesClaypool

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 12, 2004
Tallahassee
Has any show started off so promising and then gotten so bad, so fast?

And Marg Helgenberger (sp?) has to be the worst actress in TV history.

How did the show fall apart so quickly?

Season 1 - awesome
Season 2 - started out great then got very bad
Season 3 - horrendous and unwatchable

Watched every episode up to first one this season... haven't watched since. Agree, it's been a steady downhill slide.

I stopped halfway through season 2 also. It's on my DVR but can't get myself to watch it. Plot has become pretty predictable - people do stupid stuff, Barbie/good guy tries to do something good, Big Jim/bad guy screws it up - rinse lather repeat

Marg is a two face. She was hot at times on CSI then other times she looks like a wrinkled old shirt.

The thing that pisses me off is the show was supposed to be a 1 season show with a definite end. They changed that after it was so popular.

I understood giving it a second season, which wasn't awful. But this current season is just plain awful. The storylines make no sense and the new characters provide nothing but making me want to fast forward the dvr. I'm still recording the show and waiting for the end just because I want to see how far off from the book it goes, and to see how they wrap up this cluster bomb.

This is one show that got terrible really fast. Thought the first season was interesting, Season 2 was okay and now Season 3 is flat out awful. I had several unwatched episodes on the DVR that I have no desire to see.

Never heard of this show. After googling and finding out its on CBS, it doesn't surprise me at all that it sucks. I can't deal with the terrible acting on those basic cable shows.

Never watched the show, but read the book. Sounds just like it. Awesome start with a cool idea, then just didn't know where to go. Ended poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT