ADVERTISEMENT

Vacation condo/house in Tally?

jgurman

Veteran Seminole Insider
Feb 2, 2005
Fellow Noles - I am interested in buying a rental condo/house in Tally as I'm out of state but want to find a realtor who could help me both buy it and rent it out after the purchase... does anyone have any referrals I could contact? Yelp and Yellow Pages are a shot in the dark LOL

• Love
Reactions: misswebbsilverchief
I was just perusing zillow the other day for the same reason, found some interesting stuff.

As far as a realtor no clue, I'm sure there are some on here that would be glad to help

Friends bought a 1 bedroom condo during the recession out of foreclosure - it was previously an apartment on Hayden Road and overlooks the stadium. Literally a steal. I think it’s probably tripled or more in price. Maybe you’ll get lucky like they did.

Reactions: MagNoleA
Fellow Noles - I am interested in buying a rental condo/house in Tally as I'm out of state but want to find a realtor who could help me both buy it and rent it out after the purchase... does anyone have any referrals I could contact? Yelp and Yellow Pages are a shot in the dark LOL

Debbie Kirkland. She helped me find and manage my property in Tally that I just sold. And I live in Texas. First Story does it all

Reactions: jgurman
I have met Debbie Kirland and she is indeed good. So is Reggie Jahn (a big Nole fan too). I know several other realtors in town as well if these are too busy.

Big Fish Real Estate - Tina Coombs
bigfishflorida.com

Local Broker/Realtor. Best in town IMHO

Stacie Boone - Manusa Realty sold us our townhome in mid-town. (850) 556-8704

You hit up @misswebbsilverchief. If she can’t help you she can steer you in the right direction. Good luck!

• Love
Friends bought a 1 bedroom condo during the recession out of foreclosure - it was previously an apartment on Hayden Road and overlooks the stadium. Literally a steal. I think it’s probably tripled or more in price. Maybe you’ll get lucky like they did.
I'm like Rocky. I don't invest in condos because I never use them.

Stacie Boone - Manusa Realty sold us our townhome in mid-town. (850) 556-8704
There are many good choices but I'll add we just completed a purchase for my Mom and were very pleased with Manusa.

It was challenging to find a suitable place near us in the northeast - homes are under contract within a day of being listed - it became essential constantly search, posture to jump quickly and be prepared to offer slightly over asking.

I was drawn to Joe Manusa's firm because I've always followed his detailed market analyses - if nothing else @jgurman should give that a look - and I liked the setup where the staff works on salary as a team.

But no doubt there are many fine realtors to chose from.

For a vacation home I'd stay away from the coast where your money could end up stranded - literally - and for security and ease of maintence maybe pick up a condo deal at The Tennyson or Plaza Tower where the values can be very good just watch out for the HOA/condo fees. Townhouses at Southwood very nice although the costs have gone through the roof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT