ADVERTISEMENT

Wasting water!

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
I don’t understand these auto flushing toilets like at Home Depot or Loews!

Obviously I don’t know if the same in the woman’s bathrooms or not, so I’m speaking as a man using a men’s restroom

So I felt it’s time to bring attention to just how wasteful these toilets are

Now if I’m dropping a deuce, I choose to do the paperwork while standing up

So, when I lift off the seat it auto flushed before all my business is done

Then I have to manually flush it to complete the task

So two flushes every time a man goes, stands, and reflushes

That’s a lot of wasted water, not cool!

I know some are gonna say “ itch, why not just wipe whilst sitting down”?

And I say to that crowd “ itch ain’t sticking his hand down inside a bowl with poo fumes hovering and taking a chance of his hand touching a floater”!

So if I don’t get a lot of positive responses I will just assume your squatter wipin fool!

Don’t lose focus about the water wasting!

I hate willful wasting of anything!

Last edited:
I don’t understand these auto flushing toilets like at Home Depot or Loews!

Obviously I don’t know if the same in the woman’s bathrooms or not, so I’m speaking as a man using a men’s restroom

So I felt it’s time to bring attention to just how wasteful these toilets are

Now if I’m dropping a deuce, I choose to do the paperwork while standing up

So, when I lift off the seat it auto flushed before all my business is done

Then I have to manually flush it to complete the task

So two flushes every time a man goes, stands, and reflushes

That’s a lot of wasted water, not cool!

I know some are gonna say “ itch, why not just wipe whilst sitting down”?

And I say to that crowd “ itch ain’t sticking his hand down inside a bowl with poo fumes hovering and taking a chance of his hand touching a floater”!

So if I don’t get a lot of positive responses I will just assume your squatter wipin fool!

Don’t lose focus about the water wasting!

I hate willful wasting of anything!
If the water level in your crapper is so high that wiping would cause you to touch a floater then your wasting water right there. Lean to the side and wipe while seated, you can even inspect after the first couple wipes. One flush and Bob's your uncle, all done.

Also, some people are double flushers because they flush the first batch as a courtesy to others. I don't share that sentiment and let the room marinate until I'm all done and hopefully flush once. Unless I ate at Ranchero's, and it could be a double pull anyway.

Thanks Itch.

I just found out my beloved Uncle was diagnosed with early onset dementia. He's 65.

It's a shock because most people in my family live to 80+.

Please pray for him.
What the heck does this have to do with this thread?

In my lifetime, I have launched a few floaters while surfing. Just make sure to paddle a a few hundred feet down current from the other surfers. This is usually necessary when its a long paddle to shore and back, and there is no place to hide oneself while doing the deed.

In my lifetime, I have launched a few floaters while surfing. Just make sure to paddle a a few hundred feet down current from the other surfers. This is usually necessary when its a long paddle to shore and back, and there is no place to hide oneself while doing the deed.
Yeah, well “Surf’s Up” has just taken on a whole new meaning. 😳

golf_with_these_caddyshack_facts_16.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT