ADVERTISEMENT

Weird or Not Weird?

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
the two high schools in our town are playing each other at Robertson Stadium at U of Houston. They had to move it because expected attendance was over 30k. Friend has a suite. I’m always down for sitting in a suite, but for a high school football game I feel that we should sit down with the people.

Its different. I would probably do the suite thing b/c I don't get that chance very often to sit in one of those things.

I turned down a box seat for the game tomorrow. My son better be an angel for me soaking my tail in the heat and turning that ticket down.

I'm with you. The boxes I've sat in at Doak have felt more like sitting in someone's living room.

Yeah, that has been my thought. I’ve sat in boxes at Doak, the old Tampa Stadium (Sombrereo), and RayJay. Only once was I happy to be in the box, at an FSU game in a downpour (think it was against Carolina.

Generally I have thought that I may as well have stayed home & watched on tv.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Pearland vs. Katy drew 40K at Rice Stadium a few years ago. Pearland High played Euless at Jerry Jones Stadium for the 5A championship and there was 55K. Friday night lights can be a lot of fun.

Pearland and Katy was only for an example right? Trying to figure out which town you live in town there that only has two high schools... Katy and Taylor maybe? Taylor used to be a perennial power in the late 90s/early 00s. Haven't heard much about them lately though.

Pearland and Katy was only for an example right? Trying to figure out which town you live in town there that only has two high schools... Katy and Taylor maybe? Taylor used to be a perennial power in the late 90s/early 00s. Haven't heard much about them lately though.

I live in Pearland. Dawson and Pearland are our district high schools. Katy High School is the powerhouse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT