ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I guess it's good that we are in the first year...

pcnole1976

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2022
of the Professional Collegiate Football League, better known as the NFL Lite.
Over the next few years, make no mistake, things will change drastically in the PCFL. However, we are there.

Like the NFL, it's no longer about the name on the front of the jersey, but only the name on the back and the NIL deals they can secure.
It no longer matters that you lose a game, because in the new PCFL, you certainly can lose one game, and maybe even two...or three?
I can't wait for the first 3 loss team get's into the PCFL playoffs and beats an undefeated team! Anyone remember the 2008 Super Bowl? lol

It no longer matters who the best team is, or even who the best two or 3 teams are. Just whoever gets hot at the right time and runs the table.
Admittedly, the PCFL does not have the "parity" (better known as mediocrity) that the NFL has...YET.
But make no mistake, that's exactly what the new owners will be striving for.

Anyway, FSU lost a game...big deal! Win out or even win all but one more and my bet is FSU will be in the ACC championship game (in essence a playoff game) and at that point, as NFL Lite, they will be follwoing the path of the 2007 NY Giants!

Don't you just love college football now? lol

Oh by the way, I saw some FSU fans trash our own players for getting NIL deals and now not carrying. Interesting. Do they think Norvell and most of the coaches who also got new deals, fall into that category too?

Very sad!

Reactions: mitchj26
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.