ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the Face Value rule on tickets ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially for the Bama game. Hopefully everyone gets back to playing by the face value rules for the remainder of the season.

It is what it is, if you don't want to pay for them then watch at home
The point is that the site has never allowed it before and we have had many, many big games before. If you turn your head for this one then do away with the rule. Don't be a hypocrite.

i actually don't mind paying a little over face for tickets of game of this magnitude, you got a booster contributing big monies to the school i don't mind them making a little on me, it's called capitalism. my problem is some are trying to get triple face which i have a problem with esp if your selling to a nole. just my two cents.

i've been trying to purchase for about a week now and offer generous prices to folks but they insisted in more, for example i offered 300 for a 125 ticket and they wouldn't except it so i just walked away. i also offered 400 for 225 tickets which i think is very fair, still the seller countered with a higher price.

just today a very nice booster offered me 225 each for two tickets, i asked him if he wanted more and he declined, he said he just wanted face and wanted to sell to a nole, i was very grateful to say the least. i sent him the payment via pp with a little more than 225 each just for my conscience.

i think my point is, be patient there are good people out there

Not for nothin', but if that rule were strictly enforced, there'd be no tickets available on here.

I think that's the law in FL, that's why I'm putting my two on Stubhub tomorrow.
The law on reselling tickets changed several years ago. Selling above face value is no longer against the law in Florida.

Click on the "Report" button at the bottom of the post that are asking more than face value and we will deal with it.

If you want more than face value then take it to one of the ticket broker boards.

If you get asked to take down your tickets because your are scalping do not re-post them. If you do, you risk being banned and seeing how we cannot ban you from just 1 message board you will be banned from all message boards. The ban will lift some time after the game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT