ADVERTISEMENT

What's for lunch?

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
It's time for lunch. I'm not looking for recipes with 27 steps or that require hiking in the Andes to find a rare herb or berry, just something to pick up or make simply. What's your lunch? Ideas?

today is going to be one of the sub places, probably quizno's

Deciding on what to eat for lunch is one of the more annoying parts of my day. It's not as annoying working from home, but still annoying.

I found that ground turkey meat and a can of black beans with little paprika and garlic powder and then Louisiana Hot Sauce on top to be my goto.

Really easy to make, healthy option, and taste really good. But not so good that you feel the need to gorge and over eat. It's just the right amount of nutrition to get you through the day with enough flavor to satisfy.

I eat this 3-5 times a week.

It's time for lunch. I'm not looking for recipes with 27 steps or that require hiking in the Andes to find a rare herb or berry, just something to pick up or make simply. What's your lunch? Ideas?

Going to La Tiendita in Tally for some ox head and crispy tripe tacos. Best actual Mexican food in Tally as opposed to that *%*^ TexMex we have at the other 35 "Mexican" places in town.

The Palms...martinis first then we'll wonder about what steaks to order around 2. FYI, no one carries their laptop in a backpack in this crowd.

The Palms...martinis first then we'll wonder about what steaks to order around 2. FYI, no one carries their laptop in a backpack in this crowd.

When you make the big league, hit up Pappas Bros, Vic and Anthony's or Del Frisco's. You are in a town with a lot of great steakhouses and pick The Palms???

When you make the big league, hit up Pappas Bros, Vic and Anthony's or Del Frisco's. You are in a town with a lot of great steakhouses and pick The Palms???

The clients like the back room.

I've been posting too much and don't feel like working anyways, so screw it. It's time to close up work, put my laptop in the backpack and head to Frenchy's Rockaway for cold beer and stone crabs on the beach.

cinco carnitas y cebollas y cilantro
jugo de melon chino, grande

from a little trailer in the part of town that a gringo avoids after sunset

second floor cafeteria salad brought back to my desk today. too much going on.

PB&J or is that too complex to make?

I made some sliders with ground beef, parsley, garlic, parmesan cheese and eggs mixed together. Stuffed some 1/2 inch cubes of Saga Blue cheese in the middle of a 1/4 cup ball of the meat mixture to form a meatball. Then flattened it out into about a 2 inch diameter and broiled it in oven top rack on broiler pan for about 4 mins each side. MMM so good. Even better if you saute some onions to put on top with any other toppings of your choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT