ADVERTISEMENT

What's More Important??

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Say your budget can only get you one or the other.

1. iPhone 6 plus (larger screen) with 16gb

2. iPhone 6 (smaller screen) with 64gb

I'm pretty sure I know what everyone's answer will be, but I'm curious.

And I thought they had a 128gb option, I'm not seeing if so?

You know I thought about this after I posted. Do you really need all that extra storage? Most music and photos are stored on clouds now, what else is going to take up all the space?

You know I thought about this after I posted. Do you really need all that extra storage? Most music and photos are stored on clouds now, what else is going to take up all the space?
security I guess. My wife has 16gb and is constantly having to delete pics so that she can take more. Or can't get the new iOS update without having to delete stuff....it's all backed up and not lost, but still a pain in the ares.

(and why is my spell check not working? Where do I turn on and off?)

Say your budget can only get you one or the other.

1. iPhone 6 plus (larger screen) with 16gb

2. iPhone 6 (smaller screen) with 64gb

I'm pretty sure I know what everyone's answer will be, but I'm curious.

And I thought they had a 128gb option, I'm not seeing if so?
Wait until November, get the new Windows 10 Lumia 950XL, buy a 128gb microSD card for $60. :D

16 gig is too small to be useful. With the iOS using up space that may leave you 12 gigs at most which isn't nearly enough for my music and space for photos let alone all of the Aps I use. I'm full even at 64 gigs. So I think any phone regardless of other attributes is useless at 16 gigs now.

As far as plus versus regular 6, it depends on how you use it. I mainly use it for talking to clients and business partners as well as music, photos, texting and email with the occasional game, so I'd probably want the 6 (I have the 5S currently and it's still perfectly useable so I'm waiting for the 6.5 or 7). I have an iPad and laptop for browsing and other work related issues. My wife mainly uses her 6plus for browsing and games and would never want a regular six. So it depends.

6, plenty big enough. My work phone is the 5c and it is still big enough for browsing and reading texts and emails

Neither, go with an Android (sorry, I had to say it).

Based on the options, it really depends on what you use the phone for. Personally I would go with the larger screen because I watch a lot of videos on my phone. I don't really need the storage, but the larger screen is a big plus.

I personally would never go with anything other than Apple products for the tablets and phones. They're just too stable, have by FAR the best apps and at worst tied for best tech.

Now for my slaves....I mean employees and independent contractors, they get Microsoft using products because they're cheap.

Neither, go with an Android (sorry, I had to say it).

Don't apologize.............it's the truth, I have friends with the new Iphones and a lot of their music et al. suddenly disappeared so they are switching over to Android. Now is it fixable? Probably.

Don't apologize.............it's the truth, I have friends with the new Iphones and a lot of their music et al. suddenly disappeared so they are switching over to Android. Now is it fixable? Probably.
You have to resynch the music. It doesn't all automatically come back on the backup restore.

I like my iPhone 6. Storm (the weather underground app). Isn't available on other platforms. Also it has a barometer in it which comes in handy.

The only reason I apologized is because the question was specifically about iPhones. I didn't want to hijack the thread, just give my honest opinion without the iPhone criteria.

We had no luck with multiple iphones but the ipads have worked well so far.

Not a phone expert but I think you get used to what ever screen you have. The extra gb may end up better for you.

Between the two, I'd go with the larger memory.

I just converted from the 6 to the 6s plus, but stayed at 64GB. Love the extra screen size, but still getting used to the extra weight.

I have an Ipad and go apple for tablets (tried the android route on tablets and they blew) but my phone is a Samsung GS5. I couldn't imagine being limited on space. Apple doesn't put a memory card slot so they can make more dough. 16 Gigs is not enough these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT