ADVERTISEMENT

Where does one buy

Right now, our favorite sheets were bought with a Living Social deal.....I was skeptical, but they were so cheap after the deal.

Thread counts are missleading, but 800 is nice.
Yeah, I guess thread count isn’t always reliable. High thread count is a factor, but the type of cotton would be more significant. Of which Egyptian Cotton is supposed to be the best followed by pima. Then I suppose it is a matter of what weave is wanted sateen or some other.

Dude, if NYC is right about the PB sale, wait until August and hit that up. My wife's mom works at one and we have their sheets. So freaking comfortable.

Yeah, I guess thread count isn’t always reliable. High thread count is a factor, but the type of cotton would be more significant. Of which Egyptian Cotton is supposed to be the best followed by pima. Then I suppose it is a matter of what weave is wanted sateen or some other.

Modal for the win. I love how that stuff feels.

I buy all of mine on Ebay.........and after having many different one, my new favorite are Ralph Lauren (I love these sheets).

Macy's Hotel Collection- We have tried damn near everything and keep coming back to these. Wait for a sale, use a coupon and enjoy!

What happens with too high a thread count.

falling%20off%20bed_zpshcxak7kp.gif

I was very tempted to steal the sheets from a Ritz-Carlton I was staying at one time. Wife and I never got out of bed (they would not have passed the black light test)

I have a hard time finding sheets deep enough for our pillow top mattress. We had to buy those clips to keep them from popping off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT