ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s planted a garden?

I’ve only got tomatoes going - in a big pot.
I did plant dozens of Caladium bulbs though. 🍃💐
We will plant some Better Boys and Heirloom Cherokee Purple ‘maters soon. Banana Peppers, yellow squash, and cukes.
Pretty low key these days. We had a frost last week as blackberry winter made its presence known, so I haven’t been in a hurry to plant.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Not me. But I have watched Mrs. Ed start hers this year, and she's got all kinds of things coming up. My job will be to help eat everything that comes up.

Yeah, I do the heavy lifting, but I don't mind.

Reactions: goldmom and DFSNOLE
We used to have one. The f-ing iguanas eat everything now. Got the pellet gun scoped and have killed a few in the yard, but we know if we plant again, they will return.

Our neighbor hangs CDs from his mango tree to scare them away. He says it works but idk.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
We used to have one. The f-ing iguanas eat everything now. Got the pellet gun scoped and have killed a few in the yard, but we know if we plant again, they will return.

Our neighbor hangs CDs from his mango tree to scare them away. He says it works but idk.

Play “ we are the boys from old Florida”, non stop for 7 days loud

They will commit suicide!, or run into oncoming traffic

I have two tomatoes so far. Maybe $1.50 each?
I've got a great Gaaaden up here in Boston! Tomatoes all over the place. It funny, Fenway Park actually has a gaaaden on a rooftop off Yawkey way.... right across from the ill advised robbery in "The Town." No word on how many 'maters they have. BTW, Did you hear that Boston just strangled the poo out of those Embaaad Sixers? And Tatum is a Dookie!
Good Will Hunting; he had to go to check out another tomatoe.... What a Bitchin' Ride he had. :)
MIT Janitorial Services, Inc.

I’ve only got tomatoes going - in a big pot.
I did plant dozens of Caladium bulbs though. 🍃💐
I did... one of the most self-satisfying endeavors in my life; it was a true labor of love. Unfortunately, the DEA did not approve of it.

There’s something spiritual about working the soil, no matter how big or small it is

When you see that first green shoot break thru reaching to the sun!

Yeah, it’s spiritual!

You were just ahead of your time...just being a head.

Back in the day being a “ head, meant you were a stoner

Then head became “ butthead”, which I use frequently , like when speaking of my sil

Other than those two I don’t think I’ve heard someone called a “ head”!

Wait, I am wrong, there’s always been” dickhead” out there, like when speaking of the administration in charge now

Sorry, that was sposed to read “ politicians “, in general

Stupid smart phone, I guess

Back in the day being a “ head, meant you were a stoner

Then head became “ butthead”, which I use frequently , like when speaking of my sil

Other than those two I don’t think I’ve heard someone called a “ head”!

Wait, I am wrong, there’s always been” dickhead” out there, like when speaking of the administration in charge now
Calling someone a head back in the day meant they smoked a 💩ton of pot.
Butthead was what my Dad called my brother when he was partying too much in college.
D**khead is what some of us privately call each other when we see someone being a d**k on the boards.
Amirite? 😈

Calling someone a head back in the day meant they smoked a 💩ton of pot.
Butthead was what my Dad called my brother when he was partying too much in college.
D**khead is what some of us privately call each other when we see someone being a d**k on the boards.
Amirite? 😈

Right on! As we used to say

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT