ADVERTISEMENT

Who in downtown Tallahassee knows what is happening at Chipotle?

runkpanole

Seminole Insider
Nov 17, 2002
One article makes it sound like a guy is barricaded in the Chipotle (Tallahassee Democrat), another (WCTV) makes it sound like TPD is searching for a guy in the area with a gun.

Chipotle's delicious.

yet poisonous.

"As of January 27, 2016, the CDC reports a total of 55 people infected with the outbreak strain of STEC (Shiga toxin producing E. coli) O26 from a total of 11 states in the larger outbreak: California (3), Delaware (1), Illinois (1), Kentucky (1), Maryland (1), Minnesota (2), New York (1), Ohio (3), Oregon (13), Pennsylvania (2), and Washington (27). There have been 21 reported hospitalizations. The majority of these cases were reported from Oregon and Washington during October 2015."

Reactions: Phyrst1
yet poisonous.

"As of January 27, 2016, the CDC reports a total of 55 people infected with the outbreak strain of STEC (Shiga toxin producing E. coli) O26 from a total of 11 states in the larger outbreak: California (3), Delaware (1), Illinois (1), Kentucky (1), Maryland (1), Minnesota (2), New York (1), Ohio (3), Oregon (13), Pennsylvania (2), and Washington (27). There have been 21 reported hospitalizations. The majority of these cases were reported from Oregon and Washington during October 2015."
55 out of millions of customers? I'll take those odds. You've got a greater chance of getting murdered by Aaron Hernandez.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I'm surprised Tijuana Flats hasn't been mentioned. I'm not a huge TexMex fan as I much prefer authentic Mexican cuisines and both New Mexican and Arizonan by Miles over TexMex. But Tijuana Flats actually uses fresh ripe ingredients something Moes and chipotles claim but don't follow through on plus their hot sauce bar is fantastic. The regular Smack my ^ȴ sauce at TF is probably my favorite hot sauce period with decent but not crazy heat and a lot of good flavor.

I'm surprised Tijuana Flats hasn't been mentioned. I'm not a huge TexMex fan as I much prefer authentic Mexican cuisines and both New Mexican and Arizonan by Miles over TexMex. But Tijuana Flats actually uses fresh ripe ingredients something Moes and chipotles claim but don't follow through on plus their hot sauce bar is fantastic. The regular Smack my ^ȴ sauce at TF is probably my favorite hot sauce period with decent but not crazy heat and a lot of good flavor.
There's one near my house and we used to go there literally every Tuesday night. So for me Chipotle is a nice change.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Did you steal that Iowa posters schtick? Always talking about chain restaurants.
Married with kids Cups. Occasionally I get to the Greek place or the Caribbean place or the sushi bar, but for the most part the wife and kids drag me to the chains. Red Lobster, Sonny's, Applebee's, etc...

Married with kids Cups. Occasionally I get to the Greek place or the Caribbean place or the sushi bar, but for the most part the wife and kids drag me to the chains. Red Lobster, Sonny's, Applebee's, etc...
You sir...are killing me! Wife and kids drag you? RED LOBSTER!??? WT holy ever-loving F? It's your job to lead your family to better choices in life. Not let them suck you down into a cesspool. Step up your Fing game C. You used to be better than that.

You sir...are killing me! Wife and kids drag you? RED LOBSTER!??? WT holy ever-loving F? It's your job to lead your family to better choices in life. Not let them suck you down into a cesspool. Step up your Fing game C. You used to be better than that.

I'm a shell of my former self B...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT