ADVERTISEMENT

Who is more biased?

cmanole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2002
The announcers for Kentucky or the refs for Wisconsin?

They're sucking on both ends of the floor...

A shame the refs are the story. But at least I think Duke can handle Wisky...

The game was on 3 channels and had the Wisconsin commentators on TruTV, the Kentucky commentators on TNT and "neutral" commentators on TBS.

I had the Kentucky feed on and had no idea it was the Kentucky feed, until I looked it up because the commentators were having strokes over the missed shot clock violation and the "flop" when Kentucky's Lyle was called for an offensive foul.

Until I looked it up, I couldn't believe how strong the commentators were slamming the officials, then I found out it was a Kentucky feed.

Originally posted by Manch.:
The game was on 3 channels and had the Wisconsin commentators on TruTV, the Kentucky commentators on TNT and "neutral" commentators on TBS.

I had the Kentucky feed on and had no idea it was the Kentucky feed, until I looked it up because the commentators were having strokes over the missed shot clock violation and the "flop" when Kentucky's Lyle was called for an offensive foul.

Until I looked it up, I couldn't believe how strong the commentators were slamming the officials, then I found out it was a Kentucky feed.
Ah. Did not know that. What a great idea...

We need this for cfb yesterday. Would love to have a feed where I hear Gene instead of the sec lackeys from ESPN.

Originally posted by Bartdog:

We need this for cfb yesterday. Would love to have a feed where I hear Gene instead of the sec lackeys from ESPN.
That's a fact...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT