ADVERTISEMENT

Who seems like a genuinely nice person in the world today?

Forgot to mention that Jack is about receive an award for being a generally good guy.

On March 24, Jack Nicklaus will receive a Congressional Gold Medal, Congress' highest civilian honor.

"Jack Nicklaus is a legend, and without a doubt the greatest golfer of all time," Portman said in December. "Yet in addition to the Golden Bear's career in golf, he is a dedicated philanthropist who has made a difference in communities across America."

Nicklaus says he's humbled and honored to be among those who've been awarded the medal. Past recipients include George Washington, the Wright Brothers, Thomas A. Edison, Irving Berlin, Rosa Parks, Robert Frost, Joe Louis and Neil Armstrong.

ajdd.jpg

This post was edited on 2/26 8:12 PM by RTM58

I have never met him but I know a couple of guys who know him well and the both say Chuck Norris is a super good nice person. Conversely they say Jean Claude Van Damm is a royal jerk.

I have met JD Drew several times and he has always been very nice and accommodating. I saw Christian Ponder dining out one evening a just watching him he is everything good you can say about him.

I met Faye Dunaway at a family reunion and was not impressed at all. Of course that was 45yrs ago too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT