ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to talk Clemson, share predictions and/or stories?

JerryKutz

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
May 3, 2022
I'll start it off. I see a couple of battles within this war.

FSU offense versus Clemson defense. Both are very good. I do like the Clemson front and LBs and they've got fast guys on the backend, but I'm biased to FSU's offensive skill. Even though I think Clemson's front is a tough matchup for FSU, I like Travis to get the ball to his playmakers quickly and can see FSU putting 31 on them.

FSU defense versus Clemson offense. Both have had their moments, good and bad. FSU's defense proved it can do it against LSU and Southern Miss (13) and held BC to 16 before the offense gave up a scoop and score and the kickoff return team gave the Eagles a short field for the final score. Still there were too many big plays, open receivers, for me to relax just yet with this defense.

The Clemson offense put up 111 points in two games against Charleston Southern and Florida Atlantic but only scored seven against Duke, fumbling twice within the 10-yard line and misfiring on two field goal attempts. FSU's defensive front is going to have to get after the Tiger QB to take pressure off the FSU linebackers and secondary but I don't see Clemson scoring more than 21 to 28.

The Clemson kicker has struggled with field goals (1-4) so far this year and missed an extra point.

FSU 31-Clemson 28

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News