ADVERTISEMENT

With no real evidence, here’s my theory

Saint Bobby

Seminole Insider
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2021
1. Deion befriended Hunter, his idol, in November and told him I’m working on a deal with Barstool to do a documentary and use your NIL to pay you around 2 million to play for JSU.

2. Deion tells Hunter this deal has conditions. You MUST portray to everyone you’re all FSU until signing day. Deion tells Hunter this adds to the necessary shock valve for the documentary. Deion does this because he knows if Hunter leads on he’s opening up his recruitment, FSU, UGA, ect. will catch wind, investigate, and offer him more than what Barstool offered. Or FSU may investigate the deal, realize it’s a scam and relay to Hunter this is a scam and there’s no way Barstool will come through and pay you that kind of money. Deion is terrified FSU would also hammer Hunter with the truth. Playing for a trash FCS program won’t prepare you for the NFL and you’ll lose potentially 10s of millions in 3 years when you declare for the NFL draft.

3. Hunter’s heart is with FSU, but he’s star struck by his idol and believes every word he says.

4. Barstool and Deion use Hunter on and off the field, but he’s not actually paid close to what they promised. Hunter and his family may get like $175,000 with promises the remaining comes later, but it never does.

5. Hunter is crushed by this, ends up hating Deion, and transfers to UGA who comes up with real money for his services next year. Hunter doesn’t go public with his distain for Deion because it will crush his draft stock.

How do you like my theory? Ready for incoming fire.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News