ADVERTISEMENT

Woohoo, Jameis formally threatens to sue CNN

I recorded it just to see if CNN would air it. Amazing with all the evidence put forth punching holes in her story and raising serious questions about her credibility, the press paints Jameis guilty of sexual assault. The State Attorney has a proven track record of not being a friend to FSU players, states the alleged victim has 'credibility issues' and could not bring this case to trial. Toxicology tests prove and contradict her changing story of being drugged or too drunk to the point of losing memory for which she stated she could not remember. A major stumbling block for the SA, creating more doubt in her story. Yet all facts presented that exonerate Jameis, carry no weight and are willfully excluded to tell a tale of rape. This should not stand.

Its amazing the amount of times kinsman has tried to bring him down and she gets shot down because of her lies yet cnn still chooses to show blatant fiction then talks about it in the after show.

That is ignorance and sick. I thought cnn was neutral in such matters. Not one sided like fox or msnbc

On the show afterwards the dude 'arguing' Jameis' side of the story wasn't very well spoken at all and seemed terribly nervous. Too bad we didn't send a pro if for that...

On the show afterwards the dude 'arguing' Jameis' side of the story wasn't very well spoken at all and seemed terribly nervous. Too bad we didn't send a pro if for that...
The guy was hand picked my friend.. would you invite a scholar that can contradict you...

The Grey Robinson firm that threatened CNN with a lawsuit if they aired Hunting Ground needs to file it now. I saw a couple of weeks ago where the fraternity at UVA just filed a $25 million lawsuit against Rolling Stone magazine for running a girl's totally bogus story about how she was gang-raped at that frat by a bunch of brothers. Someone needs to send the message that it's not ok to make up rape stories for fun and profit. It might as well be Jameis.

Reactions: KitingHigh
The only reason I could think they would do this is to lay the groundwork for their countersuit against Kinsman.

Terrible strategy. You don't sue a media outlet with all but unlimited resources unless you have it totally dead to rights. How can it possible help Winston to have yet another venue, with the best lawyers around, trying to prove he's guilty?

Depositions released. Fisher' and a dean. The headline centers around 20 rape accusations over nine years and the school giving preferential treatment to the players.

Terrible strategy. You don't sue a media outlet with all but unlimited resources unless you have it totally dead to rights. How can it possible help Winston to have yet another venue, with the best lawyers around, trying to prove he's guilty?

Agree. JW's legal team will not sue CNN. The last thing Winston needs is more noise about this entire dismal issue.

Apparently the makers of that garbage mockumentary have taken segments of the show & posted them to their facebook page as a response to Thrasher & some of the others who have spoken against it, under the tag line of "This is what xx does not want you to see."

Since I live in the same area as Erica, I have a lot of friends who are also friends of her/her family. Quite a few have been linking that crap. My # of facebook friends is falling rapidly.

Apparently the makers of that garbage mockumentary have taken segments of the show & posted them to their facebook page as a response to Thrasher & some of the others who have spoken against it, under the tag line of "This is what xx does not want you to see."

Since I live in the same area as Erica, I have a lot of friends who are also friends of her/her family. Quite a few have been linking that crap. My # of facebook friends is falling rapidly.
Family is trying to capitalize off the slut actions of their daughter, just like the Kartrashians profiting off Kim's sex tape.

Reactions: RPMNole
I read a few weeks ago that Winston was threatening Cnn with a lawsuit if they aired that special on EK. Anyone know if he actually went through with it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT