ADVERTISEMENT

WTB 5 CC for NIU

Seriously? I'm a Tomahawk booster, I park in lot 14, my seats are in section 31. I'm taking my parents, wife, and daughter to this game for my mom's birthday and I'd like for her to sit in the champions club. Kick rocks you POS.

Seriously? I'm a Tomahawk booster, I park in lot 14, my seats are in section 31. I'm taking my parents, wife, and daughter to this game for my mom's birthday and I'd like for her to sit in the champions club. Kick rocks you POS.

seh6p.gif

Good catch, you're welcome to continue your investigation next weekend. I know it's been a rough start to the season but we're supposed to be on the same side.

Good catch, you're welcome to continue your investigation next weekend. I know it's been a rough start to the season but we're supposed to be on the same side.

So why are all your posts only about tickets? If we were on the same side, you would be interested in more than making a quick dollar, and have an interest in the program. We know you are not a fan of FSU, so why not just come out and say that you are looking to buy low and sell high. Why hide it?

Ok. My email address is above. Send me an email and I'll give you my #. I'll be in lot 14 for every home game if you'd like to come have a drink and investigate further. Or maybe you can call my booster rep? I'm sure I'll be seeing you next weekend at our tailgate since you are so involved in snuffing out scalpers like me.

Ok. My email address is above. Send me an email and I'll give you my #. I'll be in lot 14 for every home game if you'd like to come have a drink and investigate further. Or maybe you can call my booster rep? I'm sure I'll be seeing you next weekend at our tailgate since you are so involved in snuffing out scalpers like me.

tenor.gif

I figured as much. All talk like everyone else with a keyboard. Go clean your fish tank.

I am sure you will be busy running around lot 14 getting rid of your inventory. Just let me know before hand if I should bring big bills or small ones, as I am sure you will be selling beads, or t-shirts once your ticket options run out.

Ok, see ya next weekend. Bring your own drink, I'll have the food. You're more than welcome to come by. I believe it'd ease your angst for people who don't spend much time talking football online. Seriously, come by, you'll feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT