ADVERTISEMENT

Www.flanews.com Has a pic of the cut lip from court..

FSUFrank

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 29, 2008
I'm on phone so I don't know how to like or post an image but it sure didn't look like much.....almost like she bit it more than anything

My guess is that there was an errant peanut in one of her Krispy Kremes.

After seeing that my guess is there was a lot of shouting and folks getting in each others face and when someone tried to get in the middle to separate the groups.....she took an accidental elbow or forearm at worst. Not a clean hit or intentional hit. Maybe got her chin and caused her to bite lip but it doesn't look much like a punch to the lip

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
FSU-Player-Trial00000004-480x360.jpg

If that's truly the result of multiple punches to the face, then DC throws the softest punches I've ever seen. Since I think this girls story is horse$h!t, I would have expected a whole lot more black, blue, and red from DC's alleged punches.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
I thought this she bit her lip was just making light of the injury, but seeing this, that is exactly what she did. How could anyone look at that picture and say otherwise.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
If you also look at the tissue surrounding the lip and mouth. . . Nothing. No redness, no swelling, no marks of any kind. This "hit" must have landed only on that area of her lip. Like she was poked with a finger rather than punched.

I had a lip like that from when my son was a toddler and threw a tantrum, hitting me with his elbow. Forgive my scepticism but I think Dalvin can hit a lot harder than a two year old.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I do love all the cut men and trauma surgeons on the Interwebz. I don't know what happed, but do you think, just for a second, that your observational bias is likely clouding your judgment and it's just best we just move on.

I do love all the cut men and trauma surgeons on the Interwebz. I don't know what happed, but do you think, just for a second, that your observational bias is likely clouding your judgment and it's just best we just move on.
Go to the gym and tell a 215 lb muscle bound guy to punch you in the lip twice and show us the results later ... Sorry this ain't rocket science

Reactions: CJRN
Her lack of injuries was easily the most damning part of her false accusation. Maybe he did the "mush" to the face thing when she was talking shit. But there is no chance whatsoever Dalvin Cook cold clocked this girl and those were her injuries. Look at the DJ video when he punched that girl. She supposedly had her entire face black and blue for days after and was bleeding badly. If Cook hit a girl it would be worse.

I don't see how they didn't force her to go to the ER given the gravity of that injury.

I had a lip like that from when my son was a toddler and threw a tantrum, hitting me with his elbow. Forgive my scepticism but I think Dalvin can hit a lot harder than a two year old.
If he can't, gonna be a long season.

I saved that photo on my phone for any future rival fans that dare suggest Leon county law enforcement is lax on FSU players. A 10 hour trial with a half hour deliberation (which was probably 15 min of discussion and 15 min of free chips and soda)!!

After seeing that my guess is there was a lot of shouting and folks getting in each others face and when someone tried to get in the middle to separate the groups.....she took an accidental elbow or forearm at worst. Not a clean hit or intentional hit. Maybe got her chin and caused her to bite lip but it doesn't look much like a punch to the lip

I think this makes the most sense.....some kind of general fracas in which she takes a minor/accidental hit to the mouth. But the injury does not seem consistent with an "intentional touching" by a 215-pound bruiser.

Reactions: Daddy-OO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT