ADVERTISEMENT

Your daily teacher/student sex scandal

Wait.

Who HAS, or who HASN'T?

Asking for a friend.

Who Hasn't

For real, I got crabs twice while in high school and once in college. Had some cloudy pee a handful of times as well. Noting a little penicillin and rid couldn't fix.

Did you go to high school in a Tijuana whorehouse? That's quite a run of bad luck!

Nah, it takes a lot of sexin to get that many std's...it was a good time looking back at it.

The scary part was knowing you had it, but not saying anything to your girlfriend in hopes she didn't get it and then find out you cheated.

But then you realize maybe she did have it, gave it to you, and was thinking the same thing about you finding out she cheated...a conundrum :-/

Reactions: NDallasRuss
That, or just a complete lack of discernment and prudence.

Either way - good for you for only getting the stuff that was curable.

Oddly enough, being ugly decreases you chance of getting an STD if you are a girl, why you ask??/ They are ugly and now one ever gives them attention.

On the flip side, a 10 is the same way. They are modest with sex and know if they go to nuts there will be a line around the building that will never go away and life becomes annoying.

The girls who have the highest risk of an STD is a LR 5-7 (mind you this is a real life 6-8) This group has more sex than any other girl within the spectrum. They are not the absolute hottest in the group, making them have something to prove, and they aren't ugly, making them somewhat desirable.

And that's where I lived during my years....it treated me well.

My absolute favorite were girls with a 10 body and 3 face, aka butterfaces. They always delivered.

and also....I did bang a few uglies when no one was looking. But they were't the reason for my medical issues. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT