ADVERTISEMENT

2 Rd 2016 PGSF NFL Mock Draft...On the Clock.....TheDentist

jim65

All-ACC
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2002
1. LA Rams (jim65)- Jared Goff, QB-Cal (Correct)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (jim65)- Carson Wentz, QB-ND State (Correct)
3. SD Chargers (jrnix11)- Laremy Tunsil, OL-Mississippi (Joey Bosa, OSU)
4. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)- Jalen Ramsey, DB-Florida State (Ezekiel Elliott, OSU)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars (FSU Fogel)- Myles Jack, LB-UCLA (Jalen Ramsey, FSU)
6. Baltimore Ravens (TheDentist)-Joey Bosa, DL-Ohio State (Ronnie Stanley, ND)
7. SF 49ers (TheDentist)-Deforest Buckner, DL-Oregon (Correct)
8. Cleveland Browns (NoleLizards)-Ezekiel Elliott, RB-Ohio State (Jack Conklin, MSU **Titans)
9. TB Buccaneers (FSU Fogel)-Vernon Hargreaves, CB-Florida (Leonard Floyd, UGA **Bears)
10. NY Giants (TheDentist)-Ronnie Stanley, OL-Notre Dame (Eli Apple, OSU)
11. Chicago Bears (TheDentist)-Leonard Floyd, LB-Georgia (Vernon Hargreaves, UF **Bucs)
12. NO Saints (jim65)-Shaq Lawson, DL-Clemson (Sheldon Rankins, L'ville)
13. Miami Dolphins (jim65)-Eli Apple, CB-Ohio State (Laremy Tunsil, Miss)
14. Oakland Raiders (jim65)-Sheldon Rankins, DL-Louisville (Karl Joseph, WVU)
15. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNoles)-Jack Conklin, OL-Michigan State (Corey Coleman, Bay **Browns)
16. Detroit Lions (jim65)-Jarran Reed, DT-Alabama (Taylor Decker, OSU)
17. Atlanta Falcons (TheDentist)-Darron Lee, LB-Ohio State (Keanu Neal, UF)
18. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)- Noah Spence, DL-Eastern Kentucky (Ryan Kelly, Bama)
19. Buffalo Bills (TheDentist)- Kevin Dodd, DL-Clemson (Shaq Lawson, Clem)
20. NY Jets (jrnix11)- Paxton Lynch, QB-Memphis (Darron Lee, OSU)
21. Washington Redskins (jim65)- Vernon Butler, DT-Louisiana Tech (Will Fuller, ND **Texans)
22. Houston Texans (FSU Fogel)- Corey Coleman, WR-Baylor (Josh Doctson, TCU **Skins)
23. Minnesota Vikings (FSU Fogel)- Laquan Treadwell, WR-Mississippi (Correct)
24. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-Karl Joseph, DB-West Virginia (William Jackson, Hou)
25. Pittsburg Steelers (jim65)-William Jackson III, CB-Houston (Artie Burns, Miami)
26. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-Robert Nikemdiche, DL-Mississippi (Paxton Lynch, Memp **Broncos)
27. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNoles)-Andrew Billings, DL-Baylor (Kenny Clark, UCLA)
28. KC Chiefs (NoleLizards)-Reggie Ragland, LB-Alabama (Joshua Garret Stan ** 49ers)
29. Arizona Cardinals (NoleLizards)-A'Shawn Robinson, DL-Alabama (Robert Nkemdiche, Miss)
30. Carolina Panthers (Semiologist)-Mackenzie Alexander, DB-Clemson (Vernon Butler, LTech)
31. Denver Broncos (FSU Fogel)-Conor Cook, QB-Michigan State (Germain Ifedi, T A&M **Seahawks)

Round 2

32. Cleveland Browns (NoleLizards)-Ryan Kelly, OL-Alabama
33. Tennessee Titans- (SmittyNoles)-Vonn Bell, DB-Ohio State
34. Dallas Cowboys- (jrnix11)-Jonathan Bullard, DL-Florida
35. SD Chargers (jrnix11)-TJ Green, DB-Clemson
36. Baltimore Ravens (TheDentist)-Artie Burns, DB-Miami
37. SF 49ers (TheDentist)-Germain Ifedi, OL-Texas A&M
38. Jacksonville Jaguars (FSU Fogel)-Keanu Neal, DB-Florida
39. TB Buccaneers (FSU Fogel)-Emanuel Ogbah, DL-Oklahoma State
40. NY Giants (TheDentist)-Derrick Henry, RB-Alabama
41. Chicago Bears (TheDentist)-Kendall Fuller, DB-Virginia Tech
42. Miami Dolphins (jim65)-Taylor Decker, OL-Ohio State
43. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNoles)-Will Fuller, WR-Notre Dane
44. Oakland Raiders (jSmittyNoles)-Su'a Cravens, DB-Southern Cal
45. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNoles)-Kalaei Correa, LB-Boise State
46. Detroit Lions (jim65)-Jeremy Cash-S-Duke
47. NO Saints (jim65)-Chris Jones, DL-Mississippi State
48. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-Jason Spriggs, OL-Indiana
49. Buffalo Bills (TheDentist)-Kenny Clark, DL-UCLA
50. Atlanta Falcons (TheDentist)-Hunter Henry, TE-Arkansas
51. NY Jets (jrnix11)-Shon Coleman, OL-Auburn
52. Houston Texans (FSU Fogel)-Cody Whitehair, OL-Kansas State
53. Washington Redskins (jim65)-Tyler Boyd, WR-Pitt
54. Minnesota Vikings (FSU Fogel)-Josh Doctson, WR-Kansas State
55. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-Jihad Ward, DL-Illinois
56. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-La'Raven Clark, OL-Texas Tech
57. GB Packers (SmittyNoles)-Shilique Calhoun, DL-Michigan State
58. Pittsburg Steelers (jim65)-Braxton Miller,WR-Ohio State
59. KC Chiefs (NoleLizards)-Xavien Howard, CB-Baylor
60. NE Patriots (Semiologist)-Javon Hargrove, DL-SC State
61. NE Patriots (Semiologist)-Kyle Fackrell, DL-Utah State
62. Carolina Panthers (Semiologist)-Willie Beavers, OL-Western Michigan
63. Denver Broncos (FSU Fogel)-Joshua Garrett, G-Stanford

Last edited:
OK, so I tried to keep everyone's team wishes true, but a few of us got a lot of work to do. I also tried to give vacant teams to owners that were close in the order so that people could do multiple picks....hope this speeds it up

With the 1st pick the LA Rams select Jared Goff, QB, California. The Rams made the move to #1 for a marquee face tot he franchise and what better way to sell tickets than to have the hometown boy. The jury will be out on this move for years to come.

With the 2nd overall pick the Eagles select Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State. Much like the Rams, the Eagles are searching for their franchise QB. This is another move that will be scrutinized for the next 2-3 years.

Now the real draft can start!!!!

Boy! Go to EPCOT for one weekend... and get kicked out of the draft. I'm surprised you didn't raid my house, and take all the beer too.......;)

Reactions: jim65
Boy! Go to EPCOT for one weekend... and get kicked out of the draft. I'm surprised you didn't raid my house, and take all the beer too.......;)
There are tons of teams, which ones you want, a few of us have 6-8 teams

I'm home and ready to pick for the Brownies. I'm doing research to find me someone addicted to alcohol and/or drugs to keep our tradition alive!

@jim65 You can re-assign the Chargers to me, Commish, if you want to jump start this thing.

With the 3rd pick the San Diego Charges select Laremy Tunsil OT, Ole Miss
SD needs oline terribly to keep rivers upright and they get the best OT in th draft to help there needs. Chargers could have gone with Ramsey as well but oline is more of a need and I'm a Cowboys fan so I was letting them take who I really want lol.

With the 4th pick America's Team selects Jalen Ramsey DB, FSU
Cowboys needs a CB who has position flex and Ramsey is a football junkie that will be a superstar. Dallas only has Carr, Church and Mo for one season so Cowboys need younger players and with Jones they will be a nice foundation for the secondary. Dallas could go DE at this position since it seems all of the ones we have on the roster are crack head but they will address this in next Rds.

you're good, there are a few that will be busy, hoping @Semiologist swings back by and takes a few teams
I don't know if I have the time to be that quick with my picks. You'all are trying to do two rounds in a little over three days. Give me a couple of/three teams and I'll see what I can do....

I don't know if I have the time to be that quick with my picks. You'all are trying to do two rounds in a little over three days. Give me a couple of/three teams and I'll see what I can do....
Got you down for Carolina, Seattle and New England, tried to give you teams close together or with back to back picks

With the 6th pick the Ravens select DE Joey Bosa Ohio St.
joey-bosa-breaking-through-line-bf40c8294940b0f7.jpg

With the 7th pick the 49ers select DE DeForest Buckner Oregon.
hi-res-19a9a43460ee294431882b764a246eb9_crop_north.jpg

Browns need help everywhere...Feel like I'm picking for an expansion team. The obvious thing to do would be to trade down for more picks! Since that is not an option in this case, RB Ezekiel Elliott fits the criteria for an ideal selection for Cleveland here:

1) A great back helps multiple positions (by taking pressure off the QB, making the o-line look better, keeping the defense off the field).
2) He's a local product who will hopefully put some fans in the stands even if the team stinks (which it will).
3) There are rumors going around that hes into party drugs, thus keeping with the Cleveland tradition of drafting guys with off-the-field questions.

@FSU Fogel You're back up.

With the 10th pick New York Giants select Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
DAL151017_USC_at_Notre_Dame1584.jpg

With the 11th pick the Chicago Bears select LB/EDGE Leonard Floyd UGA
usa-today-8868227.0.jpg

I'm watching Charley Casserly's latest mock on Path to the Draft. He agrees with me that Cleveland should trade down for more picks.

NO Saints select Shaq Lawson, DL-Clemson
Miami Dolphins Select Eli Apple, CB-Ohio State
Oakland Raiders select Sheldon Rankins, DL-Louisville

The Indianapolis Colts select Noah Spence EDGE Eastern Kentucky
E

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT