ADVERTISEMENT

2 Rd 2016 PGSF NFL Mock Draft...On the Clock.....TheDentist

Just letting you guys know it'll be at least 10am before I make my Bengals pick (if it's up).

Houston gets a speed infusion from a Texas standout, selects Corey Coleman, WR Baylor.

Minnesota thinks they're the luckiest team in the draft, and gets....

Laquan Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss. Teddy B is a happy boy right now.

It's up. This is moving much better than the last one.
got a little ahead of yourself there Fogel, @jrnix11 is up, and I have a pick after that for the Skins. If your choices are still available then we will surely let you have them, lol

With the 20th pick the NY Jets select
Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
The Jets have huge questions at QB and oline, Lynch answers one of those questions if they are unable to resign Fitzpatrick. Decker was the other option at this pick.

The Bengals picked Kevin Dodd the first time around, but in this draft he's rightfully already off the board. That's okay because S Karl Joseph passed his recent medical and will fit a position in need of new blood very nicely. Joseph is in the mold of Troy Polomalu & the Seattle duo in that he flies all over the field making plays. If he can keep himself healthy, hopefully he'll make an already stingy defense damned near impenetrable and finally help get Cincy past its first-round playoff round wall.

Last edited:
The Seahawks select Robert Nikemdiche DT Ole Miss to replace Brandon Mebane. Plus the Men in Blue have the coaching staff and front office that can take the heat if this blows up in their face.

The Chefs are getting old at ILB and thus quickly swipe up Reggie Ragland, who at quick glance appears to be the best player on the board. Give me a minute for the Cardinals...Just realized I have them.

Arizona needs to shore up the 5-technique opposite Calais Campbell. Alabama's A'Shawn Robinson should be a nice fit.

Reactions: FSU Fogel
When you have a rebuilding job that would make George Marshall feel uneasy, pick important positions where having someone of quality affects more than just that one spot. The Brownies replace perhaps the best player they did have on their roster before losing him in free agency (Alex Mack) by drafting Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama.

(That I have now drafted three consecutive players from the reigning national champions was not by design, but it certainly is a testament to what a great program Bama is.)

@SmittyNOLES You're back up, and now I can rest for awhile. (I have blisters on me fingers!)
Seriously though, if anyone else has too much too handle, I can take on another team or two.

With the 34 th pick the Cowboys select
Jonathan Bullard, DE Florida. Cowboys need DE help Bullard can play multiple positions to continue the position flexibility they like.

The Super Chargers select

T.J Green , FS Clemson. Since they passed on Ramsey they get their safety here to replace Weddle.

With the 36th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Artie Burns CB Miami
1883+UM+vs+VT+football+1018

With the 37th pick the 49ers select Germain Ifedi OL Texas A&M
Germain-Ifedi-300x200.jpg

With the 40th pick the New York Giants select Derrick Henry RB Alabama.

After hoping to get Elliott in the first round the Giants are excited to land Henry in the second.
110715-CFB-alabama-Derrick-Henry-pis-sm.vresize.1200.675.high.4.jpg

With the 41st pick the Chicago Bears select Kendall Fuller CB Virgina Tech.

The Bears love Kyle Fuller so much, they decide to select his little brother Kendall, in hopes they can make a scary duo in the Bears secondary for years to come!

vt_fb_kendall_fuller_2015_01.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT